Minimal Debian Wheezy/Jessie images

Moderators: mdrjr, odroid

Re: Minimal Debian Wheezy (read-only root and regular writab

Unread postby TomB » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:59 am

The login prompt was barely visible on my tv, I had to adjust my tv first. Not sure, why.

If you're having boot issues (which I haven't had with my C1), the only easy way to figure out the problem for sure is to hook up the serial console, unfortunately. I've seen the bootloader looping or something, taking sometimes 10-20 seconds, but eventually it boots the kernel just fine.
TomB

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: ODROID-C1

Unread postby roborob » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:44 am

Hi TomB,

I am working on something similar and your scripts sound very interesting. I am curious to know the size of the resulting OS and whether or not it can be loaded entirely in RAM. I am attempting an absolute minimal debian as a base, with the ability to apt-get post install. The goal is to get as close to 8MB as possible (similar to Tiny Core Linux).
best regards,
rob
roborob

ODROIDs: C1

Re: Boot problems

Unread postby mk35per » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:15 am

REVERSE wrote:And now I've tested some images and have to conclude - the official Ubuntu boots well 100%, but this Debian (installed as new) boots successfully about 10-15% of the time. It tries to boot, gets IP from DHCP server, pings are okay, but the screen is totally black, besides the monitor thinks that it has steady signal.

I have no means to connect serial console, but how can I diagnose what is going on?

Hi reverse, I had this problem too, tried this script and installed Debian Jessie successfully.
I'm not having any debug cables yet, unfortunately.
mk35per

languages_spoken: english, german, french

Unread postby TomB » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:19 am

Unfortunately, without the serial console it's hard to tell why you're having issues. Mine boots 100% every time. But I only have one C1 to test with.
TomB

Unread postby TomB » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:23 am

roborob wrote:I am working on something similar and your scripts sound very interesting. I am curious to know the size of the resulting OS and whether or not it can be loaded entirely in RAM. I am attempting an absolute minimal debian as a base, with the ability to apt-get post install. The goal is to get as close to 8MB as possible (similar to Tiny Core Linux).

It is quite a lot bigger than that. It really isn't meant to be that minimal, nor do I have plans to strip it down significantly. It's meant to be a somewhat "minimal" headless debian image, without desktop or gui stuff by default.

Here is the output of df -h:
Code: Select all
Filesystem                                              Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
rootfs                                                  703M  531M  150M  78% /
udev                                                     10M     0   10M   0% /dev
tmpfs                                                    85M  148K   85M   1% /run
/dev/disk/by-uuid/a0f237e2-9f31-4a5e-8db9-46a2ef130cf7  703M  531M  150M  78% /
tmpfs                                                   5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
tmpfs                                                   170M     0  170M   0% /run/shm
/dev/mmcblk0p1                                           38M   19M   20M  49% /boot
tmpfs                                                   425M     0  425M   0% /tmp
TomB

Unread postby roborob » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:33 am

Your build is till under 1G, which is commendable.
If you decide to do some minimizing later on, you might take a look at:
https://wiki.debian.org/ReduceDebian
TomB wrote:It is quite a lot bigger than that. It really isn't meant to be that minimal, nor do I have plans to strip it down significantly. It's meant to be a somewhat "minimal" headless debian image, without desktop or gui stuff by default.
best regards,
rob
roborob

Unread postby DonCharisma » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Just wanted to confirm that the .img file can be built on a Debian system, mine is amd64 - so doesn't need to be Ubuntu. I did need to add the i386 architecture. I used the script at https://github.com/tomuta/debian-mini-odroid-c1

Also I've upgraded to Debian jessie, process is fairly straightforward :
1. do a "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" to make sure wheezy installation up to date
2. update /etc/apt/sources.list and change "stable" to "jessie"
3. run "apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade" to do the upgrade
4. you'll need to regenerate the uboot version of "/boot/uInitrd" the ramdisk image, so
4a. "mount -o remount,rw /dev/mmcblk0p1 /boot" mounts /boot as read/write
4b. "cd /tmp" use /tmp to work with files
4c. "update-initramfs -c -k 3.10.69 -b /tmp" create new ramdisk image
4d. "mkimage -A arm -O linux -T ramdisk -C none -a 0 -e 0 -n "uInitrd 3.10.69" -d /tmp/initrd.img-3.10.69 /tmp/uInitrd-3.10.69" put ramdisk image in format uboot likes
4e. "cp /tmp/uInitrd-3.10.69 /boot/uInitrd" copy the uboot friendly ramdisk image to /boot
5. flush buffers to disk and reboot "sync && shutdown -r 0"

I haven't put the above in a neat code box, because you need to check the commands first - do your own due diligence ! It should work but your problem if it doesn't ...

I'd suggest backing up /boot prior to step(s) 4. OR you might not care if you can simply burn a new SD card from the .img file, up to you ...

I also needed to update the locales, kept on giving me polite warning messages - I used "dpkg-reconfigure locales", and for me just included the en.GB locale.

As far as I can tell Jessie is working fine - boots, then ssh is fine into the box, ethernet port working. I haven't tested extensively ... so good luck :D

PS - It might be possible to make a jessie image in the first place by changing the DIST variable from "stable" to "jessie" in the common.mk file - that method I didn't try ...

Cheers

Don Charisma
Don Charisma ... because anything is possible with Charisma

Blog - http://DonCharisma.org
Website - http://DonCharisma.com
DonCharisma

ODROIDs: Odroid C1

Unread postby TomB » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:56 am

DonCharisma wrote:PS - It might be possible to make a jessie image in the first place by changing the DIST variable from "stable" to "jessie" in the common.mk file - that method I didn't try ...

Take a look at the issue tracker on github, there are some things that will require some work, in particular the fact that jessie is using systemd, which means that some of the tweaks and first-time boot scripts wouldn't work. Shouldn't be too hard to fix, but we just haven't done it yet.
TomB

Unread postby DonCharisma » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:30 pm

@TomB - ah, whoops, sorry, that wasn't meant as a criticism, the script works *REALLY* well !

In my haste I forgot to thank you ... so thanks, very much appreciated, no way it would have been so straightforward for me without your script :D ... and so far been super impressed with Odroid from many perspectives.

So ... the jessie upgrade route I took is probably the best one for now then ? (provided the user wants jessie rather than wheezy)

Also as I'm new(ish) wasn't sure if Ordoid C1 would boot from a ext2/3/4 /boot partition, presumably it's set to vfat because that's what the Odroid C1 "likes" at power on ?

Cheers

Don Charisma

DonCharisma

Unread postby DonCharisma » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:56 pm

PS - @TomB, do you know if there's kernel support for f2fs on the 3.10.69 Odroid/Debian kernel? Reason I ask is I'd like to have a go at booting with the root partition on f2fs.

Cheers

Don Charisma

DonCharisma

Unread postby TomB » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:02 am

DonCharisma wrote:@TomB - ah, whoops, sorry, that wasn't meant as a criticism, the script works *REALLY* well !

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Don't worry :D

DonCharisma wrote:So ... the jessie upgrade route I took is probably the best one for now then ? (provided the user wants jessie rather than wheezy)

Yes, the regular distro upgrade path is probably the best with this image, as building directly against jessie isn't fully supported by the scripts yet (e.g. systemd support for first time boot scripts).

DonCharisma wrote:Also as I'm new(ish) wasn't sure if Ordoid C1 would boot from a ext2/3/4 /boot partition, presumably it's set to vfat because that's what the Odroid C1 "likes" at power on ?

The boot partition really only contains uboot and the ramfs. I don't know if vfat is the only file system that the bootloader supports, but it's what odroid is using. You'd have to ask them if they support anything else.
TomB

Re: Minimal Debian Wheezy Regenerating UUIDs

Unread postby cpc » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:09 pm

I recently finished building my first OdroidC1 and must say it is a powerful little board. I would like to thank TomB for providing the Wheezy™ build imgs; they were exactly what I was looking for and they worked flawlessly as did the odroid-utility for upgrading the kernel; thanks mdrjr

My question is:
If I want to make the disk/partition UUIDs unique (between multiple SD cards / devices) I think it would be best to do it on the building image before booting and setup. As far as I can tell only the boot.ini and fstab files would have to be modified ?
Are there any other files?

Any advice appreciated
cpc

Unread postby DonCharisma » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:46 pm

@TomB, thanks for your help :)

The "locales" my machine complains about a little, not enough to prevent building the image.

During the build :

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
   LANGUAGE = "en_GB:en",
   LC_ALL = (unset),
   LANG = "en_GB.utf8"
    are supported and installed on your system.
perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
/usr/bin/locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory

Current default time zone: 'America/Denver'

The fix in Debian once image booted on the Odroid C1 was to do a "dpkg --reconfigure locales" ... I probably ought to change the time zone too !

More light than that I can't shed, because I don't 100% understand setting locales and timezones. Basically I'm from the UK, living in Asia, so I want UK keyboard layout and the OS to communicate in UK English. Timezone I'd probably personally set to GMT as I can work out any local time from that anyway.

I'm also currently building a jessie image (for testing) using your script (modified common.mk), will let you know how I get on. I'm not entirely clear on how systemd will figure in the equation !

I don't think there's a need to add to the Odroid C1 kernel, but "bonding" isn't set to compile with the kernel, so I'm adding this module in at the same time, via the kernel config file for odroidc. I want to try to get wlan0 and eth0 bonded with failover so I can unplug the ethernet cable when I want and still have connectivity - Debian help pages suggest bonding.

Another thing I just noticed was in doing the "dd" command to "burn" the image onto SD card, the command completed almost instantly. I had to do a "sync" command to get the data written to the card. Might be worth including that with the instructions for the "dd" command, as writes can be buffered in memory and ejecting the SD card without the "sync" would have meant a corrupt boot/rootfs.

I found your script very helpful in enhancing my understanding of the kernel compile process and quite a few other things ... Just some feedback anyway :D

Cheers

Don Charisma

DonCharisma

Unread postby DonCharisma » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:54 pm

@cpc - I can see your rationale. However my understanding is that the image that's created could be loaded onto multiple different SD cards to boot multiple different Odroid C1's ... so including the UUID's at the time of creation of the .img file would mean that it would only work on a single SD card. It might be possible to write a script that would update the SD card once the .img file has been written to it, but I think it'll do that anyway on first boot ... Or put another way we'd lose the generic functionality that is almost certainly useful to users who have multiple Odroid C1's that they want to build the image file for ...

Also - My understanding is that you're correct in that it's (only) the boot.ini on the boot partition and /etc/fstab that need the UUID, I don't know of anywhere else they need to be recorded for a basic Debian system.

Cheers

Don Charisma

DonCharisma

Unread postby TomB » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:11 am

DonCharisma wrote:During the build :

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
   LANGUAGE = "en_GB:en",
   LC_ALL = (unset),
   LANG = "en_GB.utf8"
    are supported and installed on your system.
perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
/usr/bin/locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory

Current default time zone: 'America/Denver'

Not sure why you're getting these warnings, I guess the question is if this is your host machine complaining about locales, or if it is in the emulated second stage of debootstrap. If latter, take a look at the postinstall script (which is executed in the emulated arm environment), in there it enables the en_US locale and regenerates locales:
# Set the locale
sed -i "s/^#[[:space:]]*en_US\.UTF-8\(.*\)/en_US\.UTF-8\1/g" /etc/locale.gen
locale-gen

DonCharisma wrote:The fix in Debian once image booted on the Odroid C1 was to do a "dpkg --reconfigure locales" ... I probably ought to change the time zone too !

The postinstall script reconfigures the timezones in the second stage setup, according to the timezone in files/etc/timezone:
# Set timezone
dpkg-reconfigure -f noninteractive tzdata

DonCharisma wrote:I'm also currently building a jessie image (for testing) using your script (modified common.mk), will let you know how I get on. I'm not entirely clear on how systemd will figure in the equation !

First time boot stuff won't work, for instance generating the unique hostname with MAC address, and generating the SSH host keys.

DonCharisma wrote:Another thing I just noticed was in doing the "dd" command to "burn" the image onto SD card, the command completed almost instantly. I had to do a "sync" command to get the data written to the card. Might be worth including that with the instructions for the "dd" command, as writes can be buffered in memory and ejecting the SD card without the "sync" would have meant a corrupt boot/rootfs.

Yeah I could add that to the documentation. I always also run sync.
TomB

Unread postby TomB » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:14 am

DonCharisma wrote:@cpc - I can see your rationale. However my understanding is that the image that's created could be loaded onto multiple different SD cards to boot multiple different Odroid C1's ... so including the UUID's at the time of creation of the .img file would mean that it would only work on a single SD card. It might be possible to write a script that would update the SD card once the .img file has been written to it, but I think it'll do that anyway on first boot ... Or put another way we'd lose the generic functionality that is almost certainly useful to users who have multiple Odroid C1's that they want to build the image file for ...

Also - My understanding is that you're correct in that it's (only) the boot.ini on the boot partition and /etc/fstab that need the UUID, I don't know of anywhere else they need to be recorded for a basic Debian system.

Why does the UUID of the partition matter? It should only matter for boot purposes on that particular machine. The first-time boot scripts generate a unique hostname that includes the odroid's MAC address, so you should be able to use the exact same sd card image on as many odroids on the same LAN as you wish. Each would register it's own unique hostname against your DHCP server. The fact that the UUID of the root partition file system is the same on each of them shouldn't be an issue.
TomB

Unread postby cpc » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:02 am

,,,,Why does the UUID of the partition matter? It should only matter for boot purposes on that particular machine. The first-time boot scripts generate a unique hostname that includes the odroid's MAC address, so you should be able to use the exact same sd card image on as many odroids on the same LAN as you wish. Each would register it's own unique hostname against your DHCP server. The fact that the UUID of the root partition file system is the same on each of them shouldn't be an issue.

Because I'm adding a few C1s to an existing SOHO network so I need unique UUIDs to fit in with my security, archiving and other networking and management applications. I included the question in this topic because the question was regarding the Debian Wheezy image, if it doesn't belong here let me know
cpc

Unread postby TomB » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:21 am

cpc wrote:Because I'm adding a few C1s to an existing SOHO network so I need unique UUIDs to fit in with my security, archiving and other networking and management applications. I included the question in this topic because the question was regarding the Debian Wheezy image, if it doesn't belong here let me know

Oh, so you're running software on there that cares about the partition's uuid? If so, I guess you could regenerate a new one on first boot, instead of building a new image every time. That shouldn't be very difficult, just add a new init script that does it?
TomB

Unread postby cpc » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:32 am

.....That shouldn't be very difficult, just add a new init script that does it?

I use the UUIDs to generate keys and match archives with SD cards etc
I'll do it from the cli for the card and then just modify the boot.ini and fstab.....the image saved me alot of time and it lays down a good base image, thx again
cpc

Unread postby DonCharisma » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:03 am

@TomB - thanks for all the pointers, very useful ...

I successfully managed to generate a jessie image. The only problem was the SSH keys like you said, so need a serial cable to access it - solution - "dpkg-reconfigure openssh-server". Also jessie has ssh/root with password authentication switched off, so there's an ssh config file to edit to re-enable.

The messages from locales I got in the emulated environment, and then later with the wheezy image persisted everytime I wanted to install a new package. Solution on the Odroid was to do a "dpkg-reconfigure locales". I'll take a look at the postinstall like you suggested. And I need to clue myself up a little more on timezones and locales !

Unique hostname with MAC address seemed to work OK on jessie.

The jessie image was a little bigger, so I upped to 200Mb for the /boot and 800Mb for the / partition respectively. I wondered if removing the "deb-src" line from /etc/apt/sources.list would bring the size down a little. I've switched it off on all my machines as I generally download sources as and when I need them.

The "bonding" driver compiled and partially worked. In the end I ditched it in favour of a different solution. But useful to know how to compile extra modules :D

Thanks again ...

Cheers

Don Charisma

DonCharisma

Unread postby TomB » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:43 am

Nice! I would appreciate patches or pull requests, that would save me some time and I'd be more than happy to add jessie support. My time is just quite limited.
TomB

Unread postby cpc » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Can I suggest we start another topic on Jessie outside of the Wheezy topic?
cpc

Unread postby TomB » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:47 am

Sure.
TomB

Unread postby blindpet » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:01 am

Using the ready made image (non-read only) I am getting this lsb_release error when I try to use the https://github.com/mdrjr/odroid-utility

It seems it can't detect the distro or something, is this the script's fault or the distro?
blindpet

languages_spoken: english, danish

Unread postby cpc » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:42 am

try
apt-get install lsb-release
Last edited by cpc on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cpc

Unread postby cpc » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:04 pm

from my experiences so far.....

building the sdcard.img from source solved alot of problems, sticky reboots etc. I used it on other C1s; the self install and the Wheezy OS works no problems
The first time takes a while..

from TomB: My scripts automatically clone the kernel repository at HEAD, so when you build the image it will include hardkernel's latest kernel. However, it only clones if the linux folder does not exist, it will *not* do a git pull if the folder already exists. You can simply do make distclean && make and that should clone the latest again.

beef up the sources.list if you want:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free

# wheezy-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib non-free

#backports
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian wheezy-backports main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian wheezy-backports main contrib non-free

then wget {odroid-utility.sh}
this will add another repo in sources.list.d

odroid.list
deb http://deb.odroid.in/c1/ trusty main
deb http://deb.odroid.in/ trusty main

then update and upgrade

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

When you run aptitude you'll see hardkernel's packages under "New Packages"
cpc

Re: Minimal Debian Wheezy (read-only root)

Unread postby mulepic » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:46 am

[quote="TomB" these scripts only work on an x86 machine with Debian/Ubuntu.[/quote]

Please put this on the front page as well as the README.
mulepic

Unread postby robrodrigues » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:10 am

Sorry if it is a mistake question but is this version of Debian something like the one that Raspberry use to do a similar to their Raspbian.

I mean if i pick up this Debian image i can achieve much of the final work they have on their raspbian image.
Official List of Images Android-Linux
http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=9656
Odroid Magazine on OneDrive to download
http://1drv.ms/1TdwxOA
robrodrigues

ODROIDs: C1 with a 32GB Sandisk Extreme Plus class10 and USB 400GB disk for torrents downloads

Unread postby TomB » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:22 pm

I don't really know what Raspbian is about. These images are a by-product of the project itself, which is being able to build "firmware" images that you can deploy on any number of odroid-c1 devices, with whatever software pre-installed and pre-configured. The images I made available are just the bare minimum that my scripts generate, which is a fairly "small", more or less "headless" debian install. The read-only-root version is special in that the entire file system is mounted read-only, which means that unless you remount it writable, no application can write to your sd card/mmc. The advantage is that your flash memory will never wear out, and that it should survive any power loss without corrupting any data. Think of it as a "firmware" image as you would have in many consumer electronic devices.
TomB

Unread postby /tmp » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:22 am

I'm having trouble with VGA resolution, It seems others are too. Ubuntu and Arch are both working with the same settings applied.
Blank screen no console. HDMI/CVBS are working.
/tmp

languages_spoken: English, Deutsch,

Unread postby TomB » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:40 pm

VGA resolution? Can you elaborate? The board only has a HDMI out...
TomB

Unread postby patoberli » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:47 pm

VGA resolution is 640x480 :) It's more or less unrelated to the D-SUB 15 plug, also named VGA :)
-
pato
patoberli

languages_spoken: english, german
ODROIDs: C1 with RTC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wireless stick 4.0

Unread postby /tmp » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Yes thank you, Patoberli. I apologize that I was unclear. I was referring to 640x480
I'm using a HDMI to VGA adaptor.
I've had no problems otherwise with the adaptor, just with this image.
/tmp

languages_spoken: English, Deutsch,

Unread postby patoberli » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:53 pm

In the official image, there is a DVI switch in the boot.ini, which disables some HDMI features. Maybe you could try to enable that. Besides that, try to change the HDMI output resolution to 720p, maybe your adapter can't do a higher one, or one which is outside of 720(p/i) or 1080(p/i).
-
pato
patoberli

Unread postby user9 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:21 am

Upgraded to Jessie without problems! :)
Thank you!

One question though: I use my Odroid via ssh only and the total memory seems to be 846MB. Is there an option to disable the video engine and hdmi output like in the official Ubuntu version? I guess this would save some extra RAM. Has anyone tried it?
user9

languages_spoken: English, Greek

Unread postby patoberli » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:10 pm

This actually might be handled by the bootloader which is provided by amlogic. Simply try it, if it doesn't work, take the card to another pc and remove the extra letters from the boot.ini.
-
pato
patoberli

Unread postby TomB » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:17 am

If I can find some time this weekend, I'll investigate the systemd stuff so that we can upgrade to the latest Debian.
TomB

Unread postby kbs1 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello lads,

any progress on building a straight Jessie image?

kbs1

languages_spoken: english, slovak, czech

Unread postby TomB » Sat May 09, 2015 10:54 pm

I haven't had time, but I might have some time tomorrow (finally)
TomB

Unread postby TomB » Wed May 13, 2015 12:27 pm

So I finally had a few minutes to play with jessie, but I can't even boot it :?

QA5:A;SVN:B72;POC:17F;STS:0;BOOT:0;INIT:10;BOOT:1;INIT:0;READ:0;CHECK:0;PASS:1;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* Welcome to Hardkernel's ODROID-C... (Built at 19:33:00 Dec  8 2014) *
CPU : AMLogic S805
MEM : 1024MB (DDR3@792MHz)
BID : HKC13C0001
S/N : HKC1CB0349B06A41
0x0000009f
check SD_boot_type:0x1    card_type:0x1
Loading U-boot...success.

U-boot-00000-gc878e20(odroidc@odroidc-v2011.03) (May 12 2015 - 19:58:53)

DRAM:  1 GiB
relocation Offset is: 2ff1c000
MMC:   SDCARD: 0, eMMC: 1
IR init is done!
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

mmc save env ok
vpu clk_level = 3
set vpu clk: 182150000Hz, readback: 182150000Hz(0x701)
mode = 6  vic = 4
set HDMI vic: 4
mode is: 6
viu chan = 1
config HPLL
config HPLL done
reconfig packet setting done
MMC read: dev # 0, block # 33984, count 12288 ... 12288 blocks read: OK
There is no valid bmp file at the given address
============================================================
Vendor: Man 824a54 Snr 46903c76 Rev: 1.0 Prod: NCard
            Type: Removable Hard Disk
            Capacity: 30223.0 MB = 29.5 GB (61896704 x 512)
------------------------------------------------------------
Partition     Start Sector     Num Sectors     Type
    1            2048        78277    c
    2           80325      1494045   83
Net:   Meson_Ethernet
init suspend firmware done. (ret:0)
Hit Enter key to stop autoboot -- :  0
exit abortboot: 0
reading boot.ini

1303 bytes read
Loading boot.ini from mmc0:1 (vfat)
Executing the script...

setenv m "1080p"        # 1080P 1920x1080

setenv vout_mode "hdmi"

setenv m_bpp "32"

setenv disableuhs "disableuhs"
setenv bootargs "console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 root=UUID=072195c3-8db1-4296-9447-4779c762651b rootwait rw no_console_suspend vdaccfg=0xa000 logo=osd1,loaded,0x7900000,720p,full dmfc=3 cvbsmode=576cvbs hdmimode=${m} m_bpp=${m_bpp} vout=${vout_mode} ${disableuhs}"
setenv bootcmd "fatload mmc 0:1 0x21000000 uImage; fatload mmc 0:1 0x22000000 uInitrd; fatload mmc 0:1 0x21800000 meson8b_odroidc.dtb; bootm 0x21000000 0x22000000 0x21800000"
run bootcmd
reading uImage

5476828 bytes read
reading uInitrd

18978280 bytes read
reading meson8b_odroidc.dtb

18358 bytes read
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 21000000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-3.10.75
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (lzo compressed)
   Data Size:    5476764 Bytes = 5.2 MiB
   Load Address: 00208000
   Entry Point:  00208000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
## Loading init Ramdisk from Legacy Image at 22000000 ...
   Image Name:   uInitrd
   Image Type:   ARM Linux RAMDisk Image (uncompressed)
   Data Size:    18978216 Bytes = 18.1 MiB
   Load Address: 00000000
   Entry Point:  00000000
## Flattened Device Tree blob at 21800000
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x21800000
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK
uboot time: 6996501 us.
Using machid 0xf81 from environment
From device tree /memory/ node aml_reserved_end property, for relocate ramdisk and fdt, relocate_addr: 0x6222001
   Loading Ramdisk to 05008000, end 062215a8 ... OK
   Loading Device Tree to 05000000, end 050077b5 ... OK

Starting kernel ...

[    0.000000@0] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x200
[    0.000000@0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
[    0.000000@0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[    0.000000@0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
[    0.000000@0] Linux version 3.10.75 (root@thomas-i5) (gcc version 4.9.2 20140904 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG linaro-1.13.1-4.9-2014.09 - Linaro GCC 4.9-2014.09) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue May 12 20:04:39 MDT 2015
[    0.000000@0] CPU: ARMv7 Processor [410fc051] revision 1 (ARMv7), cr=10c5387d
[    0.000000@0] CPU: PIPT / VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instruction cache
[    0.000000@0] Machine: ODROIDC, model: AMLOGIC
[    0.000000@0] physical memory start address is 0x200000
[    0.000000@0] reserved_end is d9fffff
[    0.000000@0] 
[    0.000000@0] Total memory is 1022 MiB
[    0.000000@0] Reserved low memory from 0x06000000 to 0x0d9fffff, size: 122 MiB
[    0.000000@0]    mesonfb0(low)      : 0x06100000 - 0x07900000 ( 24 MiB)
[    0.000000@0]    mesonfb1(low)      : 0x07900000 - 0x07a00000 (  1 MiB)
[    0.000000@0]    mesonstream0(low)      : 0x07a00000 - 0x09a00000 ( 32 MiB)
[    0.000000@0]    vdec0(low)      : 0x09a00000 - 0x0da00000 ( 64 MiB)
[    0.000000@0]    ppmgr0(high)      : 0x3f000000 - 0x40000000 ( 16 MiB)
[    0.000000@0] INITRD: 0x05008000+0x012195a8 is not a memory region - disabling initrd
[    0.000000@0] cma: CMA: reserved 8 MiB at 3e800000
[    0.000000@0] Memory policy: ECC disabled, Data cache writealloc
[    0.000000@0] Meson chip version = RevA (1B:A - 0:B72)
[    0.000000@0] PERCPU: Embedded 8 pages/cpu @c14c3000 s8384 r8192 d16192 u32768
[    0.000000@0] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 221200
[    0.000000@0] Kernel command line: console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 root=UUID=072195c3-8db1-4296-9447-4779c762651b rootwait rw no_console_suspend vdaccfg=0xa000 logo=osd1,loaded,0x7900000,720p,full dmfc=3 cvbsmode=576cvbs hdmimode=1080p m_bpp=32 vout=hdmi disableuhs
[    0.000000@0] cvbs trimming line = 0xa000
[    0.000000@0] cvbs trimming.1.v5: 0xa0, 0x0
[    0.000000@0] osd1:1
[    0.000000@0] loaded:268435459
[    0.000000@0] logo has been loaded
[    0.000000@0] 720p:10
[    0.000000@0] full:2
[    0.000000@0] kernel get cvbsmode form uboot is 576cvbs
[    0.000000@0] kernel get hdmimode form uboot is 1080p
[    0.000000@0] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    0.000000@0] Dentry cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 7, 524288 bytes)
[    0.000000@0] Inode-cache hash table entries: 65536 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
[    0.000000@0] allocated 2060288 bytes of page_cgroup
[    0.000000@0] please try 'cgroup_disable=memory' option if you don't want memory cgroups
[    0.000000@0] Memory: 64MB 16MB 790MB = 870MB total
[    0.000000@0] Memory: 842088k/842088k available, 48792k reserved, 243712K highmem
[    0.000000@0] Virtual kernel memory layout:
[    0.000000@0]     vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000   (   4 kB)
[    0.000000@0]     fixmap  : 0xfff00000 - 0xfffe0000   ( 896 kB)
[    0.000000@0]     vmalloc : 0xf0000000 - 0xff000000   ( 240 MB)
[    0.000000@0]     lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xef800000   ( 760 MB)
[    0.000000@0]     pkmap   : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000   (   2 MB)
[    0.000000@0]     modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xbfe00000   (  14 MB)
[    0.000000@0]       .text : 0xc0008000 - 0xc0921ee4   (9320 kB)
[    0.000000@0]       .init : 0xc0922000 - 0xc095a0c0   ( 225 kB)
[    0.000000@0]       .data : 0xc095c000 - 0xc09d5240   ( 485 kB)
[    0.000000@0]        .bss : 0xc09d5240 - 0xc0cd51fc   (3072 kB)
[    0.000000@0] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
[    0.000000@0] Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000@0] NR_IRQS:256
[    0.000000@0] sched_clock: 32 bits at 1000kHz, resolution 1000ns, wraps every 4294967ms
[    0.000000@0] Global timer: MESON TIMER-F (c0977400) initialized
[    0.000000@0] Switching to timer-based delay loop
[    0.000000@0] Console: colour dummy device 80x30
[    0.000000@0] console [tty0] enabled
[    0.000000@0] console [ttyS0] enabled
[    0.351814@0] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 2.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=10000)
[    0.362103@0] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.367032@0] Security Framework initialized
[    0.371148@0] AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
[    0.375380@0] Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
[    0.385495@0] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
[    0.385599@0] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[    0.389079@0] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
[    0.393730@0] Initializing cgroup subsys perf_event
[    0.398665@0] CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
[    0.403973@0] CPU0: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 2, mpidr 80000200
[    0.409413@0] Setting up static identity map for 0xc0674460 - 0xc06744b8
[    0.416172@0] L310 cache controller enabled
[    0.420208@0] l2x0: 8 ways, 2048 sets, CACHE_ID 0x4100a0c9,  Cache size: 524288 B
[    0.427606@0]       AUX_CTRL 0x7ec60001, PERFETCH_CTRL 0x75000007, POWER_CTRL  0x00000000
[    0.435757@0]       TAG_LATENCY 0x00000111, DATA_LATENCY 0x00000222
[    0.520324@1] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[    0.520343@1] CPU1: thread -1, cpu 1, socket 2, mpidr 80000201
[    0.540317@2] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[    0.540334@2] CPU2: thread -1, cpu 2, socket 2, mpidr 80000202
[    0.560310@3] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[    0.560328@3] CPU3: thread -1, cpu 3, socket 2, mpidr 80000203
[    0.560420@0] Brought up 4 CPUs
[    0.588613@0] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated (8.00 BogoMIPS).
[    0.594838@0] CPU: All CPU(s) started in SVC mode.
[    0.600331@0] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.609754@0] clkrate [ xtal    ] : 24000000
[    0.609799@0] clkrate [ pll_sys    ] : 1200000000
[    0.612758@0] clkrate [ pll_fixed    ] : 2550000000
[    0.617408@0] clkrate [ pll_vid    ] : 732000000
[    0.621836@0] clkrate [ pll_ddr    ] : 0
[    0.625548@0] clkrate [ a9_clk    ] : 1200000000
[    0.629964@0] clkrate [ clk81    ] : 159375000
[    0.634662@0] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.639814@0] regulator-dummy: no parameters
[    0.644334@0] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.652739@0] DMA: preallocated 4096 KiB pool for atomic coherent allocations
[    0.656578@0] VPU driver version: v02
[    0.659145@0] load vpu_clk in dts: 182150000Hz(3)
[    0.663873@0] vpu_probe OK
[    0.668780@0] amlogic_gpio gpio: Probed amlogic GPIO driver
[    0.672441@0] register lm device lm-root
[    0.675985@0] register lm device lm1
[    0.679533@0] register lm device lm0
[    0.683135@0] hw-breakpoint: found 2 (+1 reserved) breakpoint and 1 watchpoint registers.
[    0.691196@0] hw-breakpoint: maximum watchpoint size is 4 bytes.
[    0.697252@0] Init pinux probe!
[    0.700947@0] pinmux-m8b pinmux: Probed amlogic pinctrl driver
[    0.706103@0] tv_init_module
[    0.708938@0] major number 254 for disp
[    0.712760@0] vout_register_server
[    0.716117@0] register tv module server ok
[    0.720260@0] hdmitx: system: amhdmitx_init
[    0.724343@0] hdmitx: system: Ver: 2014May6
[    0.728564@0] hdmitx: system: amhdmitx_probe
[    0.733081@0] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 7
[    0.737073@0] hdmitx: system: ALREADY init VIC = 4
[    0.741852@0] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 0
[    0.746593@1] hdmitx: system: reset intr mask
[    0.770380@0] hdmitx: system: irq 1
[    0.779387@0] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
[    0.780110@0] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.782028@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.787515@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.793036@0] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.798205@0] media: Linux media interface: v0.10
[    0.802864@0] Linux video capture interface: v2.00
[    0.808005@0] request vpu clk holdings: vencp 159375000Hz
[    0.812955@0] TV mode 1080p selected.
[    0.816569@0] tvoutc_setmode[458]
[    0.819857@0] aml_logo: outputmode changed(10->22), reset osd1 scaler.
[    0.880691@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 4
[    1.090619@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 5
[    1.090656@1] hdmitx: edid: edid ready
[    1.093070@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 4
[    1.300619@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 5
[    1.300656@1] hdmitx: edid: edid ready
[    1.303074@1] hdmitx: edid: check sum valid
[    1.307227@1] hdmitx: edid: check sum valid
[    1.311397@1] hdmitx: edid: blk0 raw data
[    1.315366@1] 00ffffffffffff004c2d0d07000000000b14010380301b780aee91a3544c9926
[    1.322552@1] 0f5054bfef8081009500950fb3008180714f81400101023a801871382d40582c
[    1.329739@1] 4500dc0c1100001e011d007251d01e206e285500dc0c1100001e000000fd0018
[    1.336926@1] 4b1a5117000a202020202020000000fc00534d423232373048440a20202001af
[    1.344112@1]
[    1.345758@1] hdmitx: edid: blk1 raw data
[    1.349741@1] 02031df14590052204032309070783010000e2000f67030c001000b82d011d80
[    1.356928@1] 18711c1620582c2500dc0c1100009e011d007251d01e206e285500dc0c110000
[    1.364114@1] 1e8c0ad08a20e02d10103e9600dc0c1100001800000000000000000000000000
[    1.371301@1] 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004
[    1.378488@1]
[    1.380718@1] hdmitx: edid: find IEEEOUT
[    1.384060@1] hdmitx: video: get current mode: 1080p
[    1.388974@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 7
[    1.393355@1] hdmitx: system: already init VIC = 0  Now VIC = 16
[    1.399275@1] hdmitx: system:  16 (cd0,cs0,pm1,vd0,1)
[    1.404392@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 0
[    1.408711@1] hdmitx: system: hw reset
[    1.413484@1] hdmitx: audio: SPDIF
[    1.435848@1] hdmitx: system: set pll
[    1.435882@1] hdmitx: system: param->VIC:16
[    1.438040@1] mode is: 22
[    1.440648@1] VPU_VIU_VENC_MUX_CTRL: 0xa
[    1.444533@1] viu chan = 1
[    1.447217@1] VPU_VIU_VENC_MUX_CTRL: 0xa
[    1.451124@1] config HPLL
[    1.470372@1] config HPLL done
[    1.470410@1] enc_vpu_bridge_reset[314]
[    1.492761@0] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
[    1.493865@0] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.16
[    1.497161@0] NET: Registered protocol family 31
[    1.501737@0] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
[    1.508225@0] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
[    1.513249@0] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
[    1.518446@0] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
[    1.523636@0] Loading modules backported from Linux version next-20150129-0-g828f79f
[    1.531169@0] Backport integrated by backports.git backports-20150129-0-gdd4a670
[    1.538756@0] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
[    1.545607@0] Switching to clocksource Timer-E
[    1.549766@0] AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
[    1.562836@0] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    1.563569@0] TCP established hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    1.569040@0] TCP bind hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    1.575663@0] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 8192 bind 8192)
[    1.582087@0] TCP: reno registered
[    1.585390@0] UDP hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    1.591499@0] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    1.598151@0] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    1.603213@0] hw perfevents: enabled with ARMv7 Cortex-A9 PMU driver, 3 counters available
[    1.611307@0] audit: initializing netlink socket (disabled)
[    1.616235@0] type=2000 audit(1.520:1): initialized
[    1.619493@1] hdmitx: system: phy setting done
[    1.619496@1] hdmi: Fixing to HDMI Mode
[    1.619498@1] hdmi: Sink is HDMI device
[    1.619504@1] hdmi: No sink attached
[    1.619548@1] hdmitx: audio: audio channel num is 0
[    1.619554@1] hdmitx: audio: SPDIF
[    1.619565@1] hdmitx: audio: current VIC: 16
[    1.619567@1] hdmitx: audio: audio sample rate: 0
[    1.619568@1] hdmitx: audio: reset audio N para
[    1.619579@1] hdmitx: audio: PCM out to HDMI
[    1.638167@1] hdmitx: audio: Time out: AIU_HDMI_CLK_DATA_CTRL
[    1.638169@1] hdmitx: audio: i2s_to_spdif_flag:1
[    1.638171@1] hdmitx: audio: Enable audio spdif to HDMI
[    1.638222@1] hdmitx: audio: audio channel num is 0
[    1.638227@1] hdmitx: audio: SPDIF
[    1.638237@1] hdmitx: audio: current VIC: 16
[    1.638239@1] hdmitx: audio: audio sample rate: 0
[    1.638240@1] hdmitx: audio: reset audio N para
[    1.638250@1] hdmitx: audio: PCM out to HDMI
[    1.656851@1] hdmitx: audio: Time out: AIU_HDMI_CLK_DATA_CTRL
[    1.656854@1] hdmitx: audio: i2s_to_spdif_flag:1
[    1.656856@1] hdmitx: audio: Enable audio spdif to HDMI
[    1.656905@1] hdmitx: cec: CEC not ready
[    1.724266@0] bounce pool size: 64 pages
[    1.732591@0] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
[    1.732848@0] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    1.739740@0] msgmni has been set to 1168
[    1.743547@0] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 249)
[    1.749671@0] io scheduler noop registered
[    1.753712@0] io scheduler deadline registered
[    1.758266@0] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
[    1.815429@0] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
[    1.815646@0] gpu cooling register okay with err=0
[    1.985859@0] Mali: Mali device driver loaded
[    1.986095@0] UMP: UMP device driver -a761439 loaded
[    1.992783@2] loop: module loaded
[    1.993406@2] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
[    1.998007@2] tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <maxk@qualcomm.com>
[    2.004498@2] PPP generic driver version 2.4.2
[    2.009098@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    2.015017@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
[    2.020917@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
[    2.027558@2] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
[    2.033977@2] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    2.039670@2] i2c /dev entries driver
[    2.043375@2] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
[    2.048077@2] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.24.0-ioctl (2013-01-15) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[    2.056520@2] Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.2
[    2.060976@2] Bluetooth: HCI H4 protocol initialized
[    2.065891@2] Bluetooth: HCI BCSP protocol initialized
[    2.071014@2] Bluetooth: HCILL protocol initialized
[    2.075849@2] Bluetooth: HCIATH3K protocol initialized
[    2.080972@2] Bluetooth: HCI Three-wire UART (H5) protocol initialized
[    2.088063@2] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[    2.093675@2] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
[    2.099398@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    2.104879@2] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    2.109071@2] efuse===========================================
[    2.114835@2] efuse: device efuse created
[    2.118670@2] efuse--------------------------------------------
[    2.124533@2] vout_init_module
[    2.127576@2] start init vout module
[    2.131318@2] create  vout attribute ok
[    2.135311@2] ge2d_init
[    2.137677@2] ge2d_dev major:244
[    2.141149@2] ge2d start monitor
[    2.144332@2] osd_init
[    2.144345@1] ge2d workqueue monitor start
[    2.150811@2] osd_probe, vinfo:c06b4020
[    2.154864@2] Frame buffer memory assigned at phy:0x06100000, vir:0xf1000000, size=24576K
[    2.162724@2] osd_probe, mydef_var:c09a95ec, vinfo:c06b4020
[    2.168241@2] init fbdev bpp is :32
[    2.171803@2] ---------------clear framebuffer0 memory 
[    2.202366@0] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 160x45
[    2.215436@0] Frame buffer memory assigned at phy:0x07900000, vir:0xf0600000, size=1024K
[    2.223403@0] osd_probe, mydef_var:c09a95ec, vinfo:c06b4020
[    2.228915@0] don't find to display_size_default from mesonfb-dts
[    2.234994@0] init fbdev bpp is :24
[    2.239320@0] osd probe ok 
[    2.241497@0] hdmitx: video: get current mode: 1080p
[    2.246414@0] hdmitx: system: [set_disp_mode_auto] ALREADY init VIC = 16
[    2.289918@0] amlvideo-000: V4L2 device registered as video10
[    2.290406@0] ionvideo-000: V4L2 device registered as video13
[    2.295873@0] Video Technology Magazine Ion Video Capture Board ver 1.0 successfully loaded.
[    2.304408@0] aml_wdt_driver_init,301
[    2.308000@0] ** disable watchdog
[    2.311957@0] set uart_ao pinmux use pinctrl subsystem
[    2.316307@0] P_AO_RTI_PIN_MUX_REG:1801
[    2.320162@0] start uart_ao_ttyS0:(irq = 122)
[    2.324486@0] register uart_ao ok
[    2.328383@0] set uart_b pinmux use pinctrl subsystem
[    2.332809@0] P_AO_RTI_PIN_MUX_REG:1801
[    2.336606@0] start uart_b_ttyS2:(irq = 107)
[    2.340859@0] register uart_b ok
[    2.344458@0] dwc_otg: version 3.10a 12-MAY-2014
[    2.348667@0] dwc_otg_driver_probe NOT match
[    2.392918@0] usb1: type: 1, speed: 0, config: 0, dma: 0, id: 1, phy: fe108820, ctrl: fe080000
[    2.399508@0] USB (1) use clock source: XTAL input
[    2.425453@0] Core Release: 3.10a
[    2.429007@0] Setting default values for core params
[    2.432668@0] curmode: 1, host_only: 1
[    2.456477@0] Using Buffer DMA mode
[    2.460107@0] OTG VER PARAM: 1, OTG VER FLAG: 1
[    2.463785@0] Working on port type = HOST
[    2.467750@0] dwc_otg lm1: DWC OTG Controller
[    2.471524@0] dwc_otg lm1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    2.477676@0] dwc_otg lm1: irq 63, io mem 0x00000000
[    2.482586@0] -------hcd->flags.d32 = 0
[    2.486388@0] Init: Port Power? op_state=1
[    2.490463@0] Init1: Power Port (0)
[    2.494607@0] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.498208@0] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    2.502157@0] usb0: type: 0, speed: 0, config: 0, dma: 0, id: 0, phy: fe108800, ctrl: fe040000
[    2.510491@0] USB (0) use clock source: XTAL input
[    2.536311@0] Core Release: 3.10a
[    2.539803@0] Setting default values for core params
[    2.543312@0] curmode: 1, host_only: 0
[    2.606900@0] Using Buffer DMA mode
[    2.610357@0] OTG VER PARAM: 1, OTG VER FLAG: 1
[    2.613814@0] Working on port type = OTG
[    2.617233@0] Current port type: SLAVE
[    2.620840@0] dwc_otg lm0: DWC OTG Controller
[    2.624670@0] dwc_otg lm0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    2.631369@0] dwc_otg lm0: irq 62, io mem 0x00000000
[    2.636768@0] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.640183@0] hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    2.644424@0] Dedicated Tx FIFOs mode
[    2.648293@0] using timer detect id change, ef535800
[    2.652969@0] ethernet_driver probe!
[    2.656360@0] ethernetinit(dbg[c09ae208]=1)
[    2.660534@0] ethernet base addr is fe0c0000
[    2.664793@0] write mac add to:eeaa6248: 00 1e 06 b0 6a 41 |...jA|
[    2.675784@0] libphy: AMLMAC MII Bus: probed
[    2.679087@0] eth0: PHY ID 001cc916 at 0 IRQ -1 (0:00) active
[    2.683451@0] eth0: PHY ID 001cc916 at 1 IRQ -1 (0:01) active
[    2.689302@0] amvideocap_init_module
[    2.692850@0] Amlogic A/V streaming port init
[    2.698484@0] init vdec memsource 161480704->228589567
[    2.702218@1] Indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00021501
[    2.702275@0] [tsync_pcr_init]init success.
[    2.702330@0] regist mpeg12 codec profile
[    2.702371@0] regist mpeg4 codec profile
[    2.702373@0] amvdec_vc1 module init
[    2.702412@0] regist vc1 codec profile
[    2.702414@0] amvdec_h264 module init
[    2.702484@0] regist h264 codec profile
[    2.702487@0] amvdec_h265 module init
[    2.702527@0] regist hevc codec profile
[    2.702567@0] regist mjpeg codec profile
[    2.702569@0] amvdec_real module init
[    2.702609@0] regist real codec profile
[    2.702611@0] amvdec_avs module init
[    2.702761@0] regist avc codec profile
[    2.702763@0] jpegenc module init
[    2.702961@0] alloc_keep_buffer keep_y_addr ee600000
[    2.703030@0] alloc_keep_buffer keep_u_addr eeb00000
[    2.703057@0] alloc_keep_buffer keep_v_addr eec00000
[    2.703077@0] yaddr=ee600000,u_addr=eeb00000,v_addr=eec00000
[    2.784222@0] create_ge2d_work_queue video task ok
[    2.789147@0] SARADC Driver init.
[    2.792348@0] __saradc_probe__
[    2.939591@0] saradc calibration: ref_val = 510
[    2.942219@0] saradc calibration: ref_nominal = 512
[    2.945954@0] saradc calibration: coef = 4136
[    2.950515@0] ir irblaster probe
[    2.953692@0] Remote Driver
[    2.956368@0] ==touch_ts_init==
[    2.959436@0] ==ft5x0x_ts_init==
[    2.962613@0] ==goodix_ts_init==
[    2.965808@0] i2c-core: driver [gslx680_compatible] using legacy suspend method
[    2.969488@1] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using dwc_otg
[    2.969781@3] Indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00001101
[    2.984949@0] i2c-core: driver [gslx680_compatible] using legacy resume method
[    2.992179@0] !!!ntp_ts: ret = 0.
[    2.995459@0] VTL ct36x TouchScreen driver, <george.chen@vtl.com.cn>.
[    3.001942@0] i2c-core: driver [ct36x] using legacy suspend method
[    3.008051@0] i2c-core: driver [ct36x] using legacy resume method
[    3.014095@0] VTL ct36x TouchScreen driver End.
[    3.018577@0] ==gsl_ts_init==
[    3.021570@0] ret=0
[    3.024381@0] i2c-core: driver [mir3da] using legacy suspend method
[    3.029878@0] i2c-core: driver [mir3da] using legacy resume method
[    3.036034@0] i2c-core: driver [lis3dh_acc] using legacy suspend method
[    3.042618@0] i2c-core: driver [lis3dh_acc] using legacy resume method
[    3.049133@0] i2c-core: driver [bma222] using legacy suspend method
[    3.055330@0] i2c-core: driver [bma222] using legacy resume method
[    3.061561@1] i2c-core: driver [dmard06] using legacy suspend method
[    3.067760@1] i2c-core: driver [dmard06] using legacy resume method
[    3.074046@1] lsm303d driver: init
[    3.077421@1] i2c-core: driver [dmard10] using legacy suspend method
[    3.083710@1] i2c-core: driver [dmard10] using legacy resume method
[    3.090002@1] stk8313_init
[    3.092941@1] ======stk831x init ok======
[    3.096593@1] stk831x_init
[    3.099540@1] mxc622x accelerometer driver: init
[    3.103893@1] i2c-core: driver [mxc622x] using legacy suspend method
[    3.110207@1] i2c-core: driver [mxc622x] using legacy resume method
[    3.116423@1] mxc6255xc accelerometer driver: init
[    3.121233@1] i2c-core: driver [mxc6255xc] using legacy suspend method
[    3.127679@1] i2c-core: driver [mxc6255xc] using legacy resume method
[    3.134177@1] cm3217 v.1.0.0.1
[    3.137302@1] i2c-core: driver [elan_epl6814] using legacy suspend method
[    3.143890@1] i2c-core: driver [elan_epl6814] using legacy resume method
[    3.150589@1] i2c-core: driver [LTR501] using legacy suspend method
[    3.156773@1] i2c-core: driver [LTR501] using legacy resume method
[    3.163122@2] mmc driver version: 1.07, 2014-06-30: eMMC add hw reset function
[    3.163584@3] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.163914@3] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
[    3.179144@2] host->base fe108e00
[    3.182626@2] pdata->caps 107
[    3.185839@2] pdata->caps2 0
[    3.188953@2] get property:                     port, value:0x00000004
[    3.193769@2] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200080
[    3.200258@2] get property:                    f_min, value:0x000493e0
[    3.206735@2] get property:                    f_max, value:0x05f5e100
[    3.213245@2] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
[    3.219740@2] get property:                   irq_in, value:0x00000003
[    3.226219@2] get property:                  irq_out, value:0x00000005
[    3.232738@2] get property:                  gpio_cd, str:CARD_6
[    3.238688@2] get property:                  pinname, str:sd
[    3.244332@2] get property:                card_type, value:0x00000005
[    3.250828@2] get property:                gpio_dat3, str:CARD_4
[    3.256785@2] get property:               gpio_volsw, str:GPIOAO_3
[    3.263116@2] aml_sd_voltage_switch[1309] : Switched to voltage -> 3.30 V
[    3.329505@0] sd: mmc_rescan_try_freq: trying to init card at 400000 Hz
[    3.369104@1] sd: new high speed SDHC card at address 59b4, clock 50000000, 4-bit-bus-width
[    3.375203@1] mmcblk0: sd:59b4 NCard 29.5 GiB
[    3.380402@1]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
[    3.389485@2] [aml_sdhc_probe] aml_sdhc_probe() success!
[    3.393214@2] host->base fe108c20
[    3.396269@2] pdata->caps 80000507
[    3.399201@2] pdata->caps2 1
[    3.402106@2] get property:                     port, value:0x00000002
[    3.408159@2] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200000
[    3.414672@2] get property:                    f_min, value:0x000493e0
[    3.421175@2] get property:                    f_max, value:0x02faf080
[    3.427642@2] get property:                  f_max_w, value:0x02faf080
[    3.434152@2] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
[    3.440651@2] get property:                  pinname, str:emmc
[    3.446433@2] get property:                card_type, value:0x00000001
[    3.452945@2] get property:                gpio_dat3, str:BOOT_3
[    3.458902@2] [is_emmc_exist] host->storage_flag=0, POR_BOOT_VALUE=1
[    3.499505@1] emmc: mmc_rescan_try_freq: trying to init card at 400000 Hz
[    3.503402@1] aml_emmc_hw_reset 1379
[    3.579494@2] [aml_sdio_probe] aml_sdio_probe() success!
[    3.582371@2] [dsp]DSP start addr 0xc5e00000
[    3.586192@2] [dsp]register dsp to char divece(257)
[    3.592048@2] aml_rtc rtc.1: rtc core: registered aml_rtc as rtc0
[    3.598571@2] amlogic rfkill init
[    3.601503@2] Bluetooth: btwake_control_init Driver Ver 1.1
[    3.606249@2] aml_hw_crypto initialization.
[    3.611080@2] enter rt5616_modinit
[    3.614128@2] dummy_codec_platform_probe
[    3.617766@2] i2s get no clk src setting in dts, use the default mpll 0
[    3.624278@2] test codec dummy_codec
[    3.627468@2] using external codec, index = 1
[    3.631816@2] using external dummy codec
[    3.635801@2] enter spdif_dit_probe
[    3.639242@2] aml_spdif_unmute
[    3.642521@2] codec_name = dummy_codec.0
[    3.646698@2] spk_event delay_time = 130
[    3.650240@2] aml_snd_m8 aml_m8_sound_card.5:  dummy_codec <-> aml-i2s-dai.0 mapping ok
[    3.659266@2] aml-i2s 0:playback preallocate_dma_buffer: area=f04fc000, addr=3ed00000, size=524288
[    3.667479@2] aml-i2s 1:capture preallocate_dma_buffer: area=f057e000, addr=3ec40000, size=65536
[    3.675828@2] aml_snd_m8 aml_m8_sound_card.5:  dit-hifi <-> aml-spdif-dai.0 mapping ok
[    3.684638@2] -----ext_codec=1---
[    3.687919@2] aml_snd_m8: faild to get mute_gpio!
[    3.691649@2] =aml_m8_pinmux_init==,aml_m8_pinmux_init done,---0
[    3.697755@2] GACT probability NOT on
[    3.701264@2] Mirror/redirect action on
[    3.705639@2] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    3.710364@2] mip6: Mobile IPv6
[    3.713739@2] sit: IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
[    3.718444@2] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    3.722160@2] NET: Registered protocol family 15
[    3.726765@2] Bridge firewalling registered
[    3.731022@2] Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized
[    3.735901@2] Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
[    3.741178@2] Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11
[    3.745056@2] Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3
[    3.750525@2] Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multicast
[    3.755887@2] Bluetooth: BNEP socket layer initialized
[    3.761004@2] Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2
[    3.767055@2] Bluetooth: HIDP socket layer initialized
[    3.772198@2] NET: Registered protocol family 35
[    3.777220@2] VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 2 part 30 variant 5 rev 1
[    3.784554@2] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
[    3.789493@2] enter meson_pm_init
[    3.793034@2] enter meson_pm_probe!
[    3.796417@2] hdmi: cec_pm: cec config:0xf
[    3.800316@2] meson_pm_probe done !
[    3.803803@2] AO cpu runs ok.
[    3.807623@2] registered taskstats version 1
[    3.811033@2] regulator-dummy: disabling
[    3.815100@2] Mali DRM initialize, driver name: mali_drm, version 2.1
[    3.821555@2] [drm] Initialized mali_drm 2.1.1 20140306 on minor 0
[    3.827420@2] Mali DRM initialize, driver name: mali_drm, version 2.1
[    3.834085@2] [drm] Initialized mali_drm 2.1.1 20140306 on minor 1
[    3.840230@2] AO cpu stop ok.
[    3.844105@2] AO cpu runs ok.
[    3.847578@2] aml_rtc rtc.1: setting system clock to 2015-05-13 03:16:34 UTC (1431486994)
[    3.854022@2] ### dt-test ### No testcase data in device tree; not running tests
[    3.861457@2] meson_cpufreq_probe:SYSPLL request to be fixed
[    3.866970@2] meson_cpufreq: no voltage_control prop
[    3.871923@2] voltage_control = 0
[    3.876061@2] <<-GTP-INFO->> GTP driver installing...
[    3.880447@2] buf[0]=ef,buf[1]=af,err=4
[    3.884029@2] adc=383,TS_C=15,flag=1
[    3.887576@2] efuse_flag=a
[    3.890279@2] amlogic_thermal_probe, this chip is trimmed, use thermal
[    3.896759@2] amlogic-thermal aml_thermal: amlogic thermal probe start
[    3.903265@2] #thermal-cells=7
[    3.906280@2] pdata->temp_trip_count=4
[    3.910019@2] temperature=70 on trip point=0
[    3.914246@2] fixing high_freq=1488001 to 1488000 at trip point 0,level=3
[    3.921012@2] fixing low_freq=1488001 to 1488000 at trip point 0,level=3
[    3.927668@2] gpu[0].gpu_high_freq=511,tmp_level[0].gpu_high_freq=511
[    3.934087@2] cpu[0] core num==3
[    3.937279@2] gpu[0] core num==2
[    3.940500@2] temperature=80 on trip point=1
[    3.944725@2] fixing high_freq=1200001 to 1200000 at trip point 1,level=6
[    3.951491@2] fixing low_freq=1200001 to 1200000 at trip point 1,level=6
[    3.958148@2] gpu[1].gpu_high_freq=435,tmp_level[1].gpu_high_freq=435
[    3.964565@2] cpu[1] core num==2
[    3.967758@2] gpu[1] core num==2
[    3.970973@2] temperature=90 on trip point=2
[    3.975204@2] fixing high_freq=800001 to 696000 at trip point 2,level=11
[    3.981904@2] fixing low_freq=800001 to 696000 at trip point 2,level=11
[    3.988453@2] gpu[2].gpu_high_freq=328,tmp_level[2].gpu_high_freq=328
[    3.994873@2] cpu[2] core num==1
[    3.998064@2] gpu[2] core num==1
[    4.001280@2] temperature=110 on trip point=3
[    4.005596@2] fixing high_freq=-1 to -22 at trip point 3,level=-1
[    4.011896@2] fixing low_freq=-1 to -22 at trip point 3,level=-1
[    4.017846@2] gpu[3].gpu_high_freq=-1,tmp_level[3].gpu_high_freq=-1
[    4.023878@2] cpu[3] core num==-1
[    4.027157@2] gpu[3] core num==-1
[    4.030460@2] idle interval=1000
[    4.033652@2] pdata->name:aml_thermal
[    4.037567@2] tmp_trip[0].cpu_core_upper=1
[    4.041388@2] tmp_trip[1].cpu_core_upper=2
[    4.045437@2] tmp_trip[2].cpu_core_upper=3
[    4.049524@2] tmp_trip[3].cpu_core_upper=-1
[    4.053662@2] aml_thermal bind thermal-cpucore-0 okay !
[    4.058888@2] aml_thermal bind thermal-cpufreq-0 okay !
[    4.064084@2] pdata->tmp_trip[0].gpu_lower_level=1
[    4.068807@2] pdata->tmp_trip[0].gpu_upper_level=1
[    4.073596@2] pdata->tmp_trip[1].gpu_lower_level=2
[    4.078331@2] pdata->tmp_trip[1].gpu_upper_level=2
[    4.083117@2] pdata->tmp_trip[2].gpu_lower_level=4
[    4.087856@2] pdata->tmp_trip[2].gpu_upper_level=4
[    4.092642@2] pdata->tmp_trip[3].gpu_lower_level=-1
[    4.097467@2] pdata->tmp_trip[3].gpu_upper_level=-1
[    4.102340@2] aml_thermal bind thermal-gpufreq-0 okay !
[    4.107639@2] amlogic: Kernel Thermal management registered
[    4.113070@2] amlogic-thermal aml_thermal: amlogic thermal probe done
[    4.119528@2] hdmitx: cec: CEC init
[    4.123007@1] hdmitx: cec: CEC task process
[    4.123158@2] input: cec_input as /devices/virtual/input/input0
[    4.133105@2] hdmitx: cec: hdmitx_device->cec_init_ready:0x1
[    4.138455@2] ALSA device list:
[    4.142512@2]   #0: AML-M8AUDIO
[    4.145001@2] md: Waiting for all devices to be available before autodetect
[    4.151780@2] md: If you don't use raid, use raid=noautodetect
[    4.158030@2] md: Autodetecting RAID arrays.
[    4.161828@2] md: Scanned 0 and added 0 devices.
[    4.166390@2] md: autorun ...
[    4.169334@2] md: ... autorun DONE.
[    4.172884@2] Waiting for root device UUID=072195c3-8db1-4296-9447-4779c762651b...
[    7.510488@1] emmc: mmc_rescan_try_freq: trying to init card at 300000 Hz
[    7.549483@1] aml_emmc_hw_reset 1379

It's just sitting there waiting for the root device... There is another thread with the same issue, but I'm not sure how to fix this: viewtopic.php?f=117&t=8696 Any ideas?
TomB

Unread postby tobetter » Wed May 13, 2015 1:47 pm

@TomB, check if UUID of root file system partition of your MicroSD. According to your log, it should be 072195c3-8db1-4296-9447-4779c762651b. Otherwise you have to modify boot.ini with proper UUID of yours, so that kernel will not wait for long.
tobetter

languages_spoken: Korean, English
ODROIDs: X, X2, U2, U3, XU3, C1

Unread postby huntron » Thu May 14, 2015 8:39 pm

Just installed this OS on my C1 but have run into problems with the no space available on the FS when building a headless vpn gateway
How can I increase the size of the rootfs to the full size of the SD card (16Gb) or at least to a couple more Gb's
I have tried resize2fs and the fs_resize script but the former says "The filesystem is already 186755 blocks long. Nothing to do! and the later script fails(probably because I edited it on an iMac)
I have tried another minimal debian distro from this forum and the resize works but I didn't like it overall, this one seems more well thought out.
any ideas anyone?
huntron

Unread postby TomB » Fri May 15, 2015 12:20 pm

tobetter wrote:@TomB, check if UUID of root file system partition of your MicroSD. According to your log, it should be 072195c3-8db1-4296-9447-4779c762651b. Otherwise you have to modify boot.ini with proper UUID of yours, so that kernel will not wait for long.

That is the root file system's UUID. My build scripts actually pull out the UUID from the formatted partition and place it into the boot.ini. The thing is, this worked well, every single build (I run it automatically, once a night) until Debian switched "stable" to jessie. I'm not sure what the difference is, why it works on wheezy but not on jessie. Obviously, jessie is using systemd now, so I wonder if there's some interaction between the kernel/uboot that doesn't work for some reason.
TomB

Unread postby TomB » Fri May 15, 2015 12:26 pm

huntron wrote:How can I increase the size of the rootfs to the full size of the SD card (16Gb) or at least to a couple more Gb's
I have tried resize2fs and the fs_resize script but the former says "The filesystem is already 186755 blocks long. Nothing to do! and the later script fails(probably because I edited it on an iMac)

I have never resized a file system, so I don't know for sure. But you might have to resize the root partition (e.g. using fdisk) prior to being able to resize the file system in that partition. Maybe resize2fs does this automatically, but I'm not sure.

Another option would be to build the image yourself, it allows you to specify how large you would like the image to be (see common.mk). However, you might want to switch the Debian distribution to "wheezy" in common.mk as "stable" is jessie now and at least I can't boot jessie.

huntron wrote:I have tried another minimal debian distro from this forum and the resize works but I didn't like it overall, this one seems more well thought out.

The purpose of this image is that it's a fully automatic build that is fairly easy to customize and deployable to as many odroids devices as you wish, even if they are on the same LAN. No host name collisions, each of them gets their own SSH keys, etc. Think of it as a "firmware" base for a consumer product based on the odroid.
TomB

Unread postby tobetter » Fri May 15, 2015 12:40 pm

TomB wrote:
tobetter wrote:@TomB, check if UUID of root file system partition of your MicroSD. According to your log, it should be 072195c3-8db1-4296-9447-4779c762651b. Otherwise you have to modify boot.ini with proper UUID of yours, so that kernel will not wait for long.

That is the root file system's UUID. My build scripts actually pull out the UUID from the formatted partition and place it into the boot.ini. The thing is, this worked well, every single build (I run it automatically, once a night) until Debian switched "stable" to jessie. I'm not sure what the difference is, why it works on wheezy but not on jessie. Obviously, jessie is using systemd now, so I wonder if there's some interaction between the kernel/uboot that doesn't work for some reason.

I am not sure on Jessie yet, but based on your feedback it should work. On your C1, does other distro image boot without a problem?
tobetter

Unread postby TomB » Fri May 15, 2015 1:06 pm

tobetter wrote:I am not sure on Jessie yet, but based on your feedback it should work.

I just ran another build, the only difference is I changed "stable" (jessie) back to wheezy, and wheezy boots just fine:

0x0000009f

U-boot-00000-gc878e20(odroidc@odroidc-v2011.03) (May 14 2015 - 21:30:13)

IR init is done!

mmc save env ok
vpu clk_level = 3
mode = 6  vic = 4
viu chan = 1
config HPLL
config HPLL done
reading boot.ini

1303 bytes read
Executing the script...

setenv vout_mode "hdmi"

setenv m_bpp "32"

setenv bootargs "console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 root=UUID=bdc37bf1-e1fb-45b1-9aff-9dff959d63ea rootwait rw no_console_suspend vdaccfg=0xa000 logo=osd1,loaded,0x7900000,720p,full dmfc=3 cvbsmode=576cvbs hdmimode=${m} m_bpp=${m_bpp} vout=${vout_mode} ${disableuhs}"
setenv bootcmd "fatload mmc 0:1 0x21000000 uImage; fatload mmc 0:1 0x22000000 uInitrd; fatload mmc 0:1 0x21800000 meson8b_odroidc.dtb; bootm 0x21000000 0x22000000 0x21800000"
run bootcmd
reading uImage

5476832 bytes read
reading uInitrd

16020040 bytes read

18358 bytes read
   Data Size:    5476768 Bytes = 5.2 MiB
   Data Size:    16019976 Bytes = 15.3 MiB
uboot time: 6768741 us.
From device tree /memory/ node aml_reserved_end property, for relocate ramdisk and fdt, relocate_addr: 0x5f50001
   Loading Ramdisk to 05008000, end 05f4f208 ... OK

Starting kernel ...

[    0.000000@0] Linux version 3.10.75 (root@thomas-i5) (gcc version 4.9.2 20140904 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG linaro-1.13.1-4.9-2014.09 - Linaro GCC 4.9-2014.09) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu May 14 21:36:22 MDT 2015
[    0.000000@0] CPU: ARMv7 Processor [410fc051] revision 1 (ARMv7), cr=10c5387d
[    0.000000@0] CPU: PIPT / VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instruction cache
[    0.000000@0] 
[    0.000000@0] Reserved low memory from 0x06000000 to 0x0d9fffff, size: 122 MiB
[    0.000000@0] PERCPU: Embedded 8 pages/cpu @c14c3000 s8384 r8192 d16192 u32768
[    0.000000@0] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 221200
[    0.000000@0] Kernel command line: console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 root=UUID=bdc37bf1-e1fb-45b1-9aff-9dff959d63ea rootwait rw no_console_suspend vdaccfg=0xa000 logo=osd1,loaded,0x7900000,720p,full dmfc=3 cvbsmode=576cvbs hdmimode=1080p m_bpp=32 vout=hdmi disableuhs
[    0.000000@0] Dentry cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 7, 524288 bytes)
[    0.000000@0] please try 'cgroup_disable=memory' option if you don't want memory cgroups
[    0.000000@0] Memory: 842792k/842792k available, 48088k reserved, 243712K highmem
[    0.000000@0] sched_clock: 32 bits at 1000kHz, resolution 1000ns, wraps every 4294967ms
[    0.343973@0] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 2.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=10000)
[    0.354250@0] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.359221@0] Security Framework initialized
[    0.363335@0] AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
[    0.367568@0] Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
[    0.377662@0] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
[    0.377766@0] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[    0.381330@0] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
[    0.385856@0] Initializing cgroup subsys perf_event
[    0.390890@0] CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
[    0.396159@0] CPU0: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 2, mpidr 80000200
[    0.401660@0] Setting up static identity map for 0xc0674460 - 0xc06744b8
[    0.408293@0] L310 cache controller enabled
[    0.412398@0] l2x0: 8 ways, 2048 sets, CACHE_ID 0x4100a0c9,  Cache size: 524288 B
[    0.419794@0]       AUX_CTRL 0x7ec60001, PERFETCH_CTRL 0x75000007, POWER_CTRL  0x00000000
[    0.427944@0]       TAG_LATENCY 0x00000111, DATA_LATENCY 0x00000222
[    0.510321@1] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[    0.510339@1] CPU1: thread -1, cpu 1, socket 2, mpidr 80000201
[    0.530317@2] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[    0.530334@2] CPU2: thread -1, cpu 2, socket 2, mpidr 80000202
[    0.550310@3] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[    0.550327@3] CPU3: thread -1, cpu 3, socket 2, mpidr 80000203
[    0.550420@0] Brought up 4 CPUs
[    0.578613@0] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated (8.00 BogoMIPS).
[    0.584839@0] CPU: All CPU(s) started in SVC mode.
[    0.590329@0] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.599768@0] clkrate [ xtal    ] : 24000000
[    0.599813@0] clkrate [ pll_sys    ] : 1200000000
[    0.602771@0] clkrate [ pll_fixed    ] : 2550000000
[    0.607422@0] clkrate [ pll_vid    ] : 732000000
[    0.611850@0] clkrate [ pll_ddr    ] : 0
[    0.615562@0] clkrate [ a9_clk    ] : 1200000000
[    0.619978@0] clkrate [ clk81    ] : 159375000
[    0.624676@0] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.629829@0] regulator-dummy: no parameters
[    0.634368@0] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.642649@0] DMA: preallocated 4096 KiB pool for atomic coherent allocations
[    0.646594@0] VPU driver version: v02
[    0.649159@0] load vpu_clk in dts: 182150000Hz(3)
[    0.653885@0] vpu_probe OK
[    0.658791@0] amlogic_gpio gpio: Probed amlogic GPIO driver
[    0.662456@0] register lm device lm-root
[    0.665999@0] register lm device lm1
[    0.669547@0] register lm device lm0
[    0.673148@0] hw-breakpoint: found 2 (+1 reserved) breakpoint and 1 watchpoint registers.
[    0.681211@0] hw-breakpoint: maximum watchpoint size is 4 bytes.
[    0.687268@0] Init pinux probe!
[    0.690960@0] pinmux-m8b pinmux: Probed amlogic pinctrl driver
[    0.696116@0] tv_init_module
[    0.698952@0] major number 254 for disp
[    0.702774@0] vout_register_server
[    0.706131@0] register tv module server ok
[    0.710270@0] hdmitx: system: amhdmitx_init
[    0.714357@0] hdmitx: system: Ver: 2014May6
[    0.718577@0] hdmitx: system: amhdmitx_probe
[    0.723097@0] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 7
[    0.727087@0] hdmitx: system: ALREADY init VIC = 4
[    0.731866@0] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 0
[    0.736607@1] hdmitx: system: reset intr mask
[    0.760375@0] hdmitx: system: irq 1
[    0.769399@0] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
[    0.770123@0] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.772039@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.777526@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.783046@0] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.788216@0] media: Linux media interface: v0.10
[    0.792874@0] Linux video capture interface: v2.00
[    0.798014@0] request vpu clk holdings: vencp 159375000Hz
[    0.802958@0] TV mode 1080p selected.
[    0.806580@0] tvoutc_setmode[458]
[    0.809868@0] aml_logo: outputmode changed(10->22), reset osd1 scaler.
[    0.870688@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 4
[    1.080615@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 5
[    1.080653@1] hdmitx: edid: edid ready
[    1.083067@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 4
[    1.290616@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 5
[    1.290653@1] hdmitx: edid: edid ready
[    1.293071@1] hdmitx: edid: check sum valid
[    1.297223@1] hdmitx: edid: check sum valid
[    1.301393@1] hdmitx: edid: blk0 raw data
[    1.305362@1] 00ffffffffffff004c2d0d07000000000b14010380301b780aee91a3544c9926
[    1.312549@1] 0f5054bfef8081009500950fb3008180714f81400101023a801871382d40582c
[    1.319736@1] 4500dc0c1100001e011d007251d01e206e285500dc0c1100001e000000fd0018
[    1.326922@1] 4b1a5117000a202020202020000000fc00534d423232373048440a20202001af
[    1.334109@1]
[    1.335755@1] hdmitx: edid: blk1 raw data
[    1.339738@1] 02031df14590052204032309070783010000e2000f67030c001000b82d011d80
[    1.346924@1] 18711c1620582c2500dc0c1100009e011d007251d01e206e285500dc0c110000
[    1.354111@1] 1e8c0ad08a20e02d10103e9600dc0c1100001800000000000000000000000000
[    1.361298@1] 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004
[    1.368485@1]
[    1.370710@1] hdmitx: edid: find IEEEOUT
[    1.374058@1] hdmitx: video: get current mode: 1080p
[    1.378971@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 7
[    1.383352@1] hdmitx: system: already init VIC = 0  Now VIC = 16
[    1.389271@1] hdmitx: system:  16 (cd0,cs0,pm1,vd0,1)
[    1.394388@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 0
[    1.398707@1] hdmitx: system: hw reset
[    1.403480@1] hdmitx: audio: SPDIF
[    1.425845@1] hdmitx: system: set pll
[    1.425879@1] hdmitx: system: param->VIC:16
[    1.428037@1] mode is: 22
[    1.430646@1] VPU_VIU_VENC_MUX_CTRL: 0xa
[    1.434529@1] viu chan = 1
[    1.437214@1] VPU_VIU_VENC_MUX_CTRL: 0xa
[    1.441121@1] config HPLL
[    1.460369@1] config HPLL done
[    1.460407@1] enc_vpu_bridge_reset[314]
[    1.482762@0] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
[    1.483862@0] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.16
[    1.487163@0] NET: Registered protocol family 31
[    1.491739@0] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
[    1.498225@0] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
[    1.503251@0] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
[    1.508447@0] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
[    1.513635@0] Loading modules backported from Linux version next-20150129-0-g828f79f
[    1.521171@0] Backport integrated by backports.git backports-20150129-0-gdd4a670
[    1.528762@0] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
[    1.535606@0] Switching to clocksource Timer-E
[    1.539763@0] AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
[    1.552829@0] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    1.553561@0] TCP established hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    1.559033@0] TCP bind hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    1.565653@0] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 8192 bind 8192)
[    1.572079@0] TCP: reno registered
[    1.575383@0] UDP hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    1.581492@0] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    1.588140@0] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    1.592646@0] Unpacking initramfs...
[    1.609496@1] hdmitx: system: phy setting done
[    1.609552@1] hdmi: Fixing to HDMI Mode
[    1.612134@1] hdmi: Sink is HDMI device
[    1.615948@1] hdmi: No sink attached
[    1.619559@1] hdmitx: audio: audio channel num is 0
[    1.624348@1] hdmitx: audio: SPDIF
[    1.627729@1] hdmitx: audio: current VIC: 16
[    1.631987@1] hdmitx: audio: audio sample rate: 0
[    1.636639@1] hdmitx: audio: reset audio N para
[    1.641168@1] hdmitx: audio: PCM out to HDMI
[    1.657816@1] hdmitx: audio: Time out: AIU_HDMI_CLK_DATA_CTRL
[    1.657934@1] hdmitx: audio: i2s_to_spdif_flag:1
[    1.662630@1] hdmitx: audio: Enable audio spdif to HDMI
[    1.667852@1] hdmitx: audio: audio channel num is 0
[    1.672678@1] hdmitx: audio: SPDIF
[    1.676039@1] hdmitx: audio: current VIC: 16
[    1.680292@1] hdmitx: audio: audio sample rate: 0
[    1.684950@1] hdmitx: audio: reset audio N para
[    1.689475@1] hdmitx: audio: PCM out to HDMI
[    1.706130@1] hdmitx: audio: Time out: AIU_HDMI_CLK_DATA_CTRL
[    1.706248@1] hdmitx: audio: i2s_to_spdif_flag:1
[    1.710940@1] hdmitx: audio: Enable audio spdif to HDMI
[    1.716163@1] hdmitx: cec: CEC not ready
[    2.549444@0] Freeing initrd memory: 15644K (c4e08000 - c5d4f000)
[    2.550518@0] hw perfevents: enabled with ARMv7 Cortex-A9 PMU driver, 3 counters available
[    2.558748@0] audit: initializing netlink socket (disabled)
[    2.563790@0] type=2000 audit(2.470:1): initialized
[    2.569315@0] bounce pool size: 64 pages
[    2.577651@0] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
[    2.577906@0] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    2.584757@0] msgmni has been set to 1200
[    2.588582@0] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 249)
[    2.594711@0] io scheduler noop registered
[    2.598761@0] io scheduler deadline registered
[    2.603324@0] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
[    2.660442@0] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
[    2.660656@0] gpu cooling register okay with err=0
[    2.830888@0] Mali: Mali device driver loaded
[    2.831129@0] UMP: UMP device driver -a761439 loaded
[    2.837800@2] loop: module loaded
[    2.838425@2] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
[    2.843070@2] tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <maxk@qualcomm.com>
[    2.849532@2] PPP generic driver version 2.4.2
[    2.854151@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    2.860045@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
[    2.865925@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
[    2.872613@2] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
[    2.878993@2] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    2.884702@2] i2c /dev entries driver
[    2.888405@2] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
[    2.893131@2] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.24.0-ioctl (2013-01-15) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[    2.901546@2] Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.2
[    2.905985@2] Bluetooth: HCI H4 protocol initialized
[    2.910936@2] Bluetooth: HCI BCSP protocol initialized
[    2.916028@2] Bluetooth: HCILL protocol initialized
[    2.920892@2] Bluetooth: HCIATH3K protocol initialized
[    2.925986@2] Bluetooth: HCI Three-wire UART (H5) protocol initialized
[    2.933099@2] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[    2.938681@2] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
[    2.944440@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    2.949903@2] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    2.954091@2] efuse===========================================
[    2.959856@2] efuse: device efuse created
[    2.963698@2] efuse--------------------------------------------
[    2.969564@2] vout_init_module
[    2.972605@2] start init vout module
[    2.976324@2] create  vout attribute ok
[    2.980360@2] ge2d_init
[    2.982705@2] ge2d_dev major:244
[    2.986160@2] ge2d start monitor
[    2.989372@2] osd_init
[    2.989385@1] ge2d workqueue monitor start
[    2.995838@2] osd_probe, vinfo:c06b4020
[    2.999914@2] Frame buffer memory assigned at phy:0x06100000, vir:0xf1000000, size=24576K
[    3.007726@2] osd_probe, mydef_var:c09a95ec, vinfo:c06b4020
[    3.013289@2] init fbdev bpp is :32
[    3.016817@2] ---------------clear framebuffer0 memory 
[    3.059000@0] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 160x45
[    3.072091@0] Frame buffer memory assigned at phy:0x07900000, vir:0xf0600000, size=1024K
[    3.080059@0] osd_probe, mydef_var:c09a95ec, vinfo:c06b4020
[    3.085570@0] don't find to display_size_default from mesonfb-dts
[    3.091655@0] init fbdev bpp is :24
[    3.095985@0] osd probe ok 
[    3.098130@0] hdmitx: video: get current mode: 1080p
[    3.103090@0] hdmitx: system: [set_disp_mode_auto] ALREADY init VIC = 16
[    3.146505@0] amlvideo-000: V4L2 device registered as video10
[    3.146975@0] ionvideo-000: V4L2 device registered as video13
[    3.152481@0] Video Technology Magazine Ion Video Capture Board ver 1.0 successfully loaded.
[    3.160978@0] aml_wdt_driver_init,301
[    3.164562@0] ** disable watchdog
[    3.168474@0] set uart_ao pinmux use pinctrl subsystem
[    3.172923@0] P_AO_RTI_PIN_MUX_REG:1801
[    3.176723@0] start uart_ao_ttyS0:(irq = 122)
[    3.181089@0] register uart_ao ok
[    3.184967@0] set uart_b pinmux use pinctrl subsystem
[    3.189372@0] P_AO_RTI_PIN_MUX_REG:1801
[    3.193211@0] start uart_b_ttyS2:(irq = 107)
[    3.197428@0] register uart_b ok
[    3.201035@0] dwc_otg: version 3.10a 12-MAY-2014
[    3.205254@0] dwc_otg_driver_probe NOT match
[    3.249511@0] usb1: type: 1, speed: 0, config: 0, dma: 0, id: 1, phy: fe108820, ctrl: fe080000
[    3.256082@0] USB (1) use clock source: XTAL input
[    3.282067@0] Core Release: 3.10a
[    3.285625@0] Setting default values for core params
[    3.289266@0] curmode: 1, host_only: 1
[    3.313093@0] Using Buffer DMA mode
[    3.316702@0] OTG VER PARAM: 1, OTG VER FLAG: 1
[    3.320398@0] Working on port type = HOST
[    3.324374@0] dwc_otg lm1: DWC OTG Controller
[    3.328134@0] dwc_otg lm1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    3.334294@0] dwc_otg lm1: irq 63, io mem 0x00000000
[    3.339163@0] -------hcd->flags.d32 = 0
[    3.343006@0] Init: Port Power? op_state=1
[    3.347044@0] Init1: Power Port (0)
[    3.351203@0] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.354801@0] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.358740@0] usb0: type: 0, speed: 0, config: 0, dma: 0, id: 0, phy: fe108800, ctrl: fe040000
[    3.367090@0] USB (0) use clock source: XTAL input
[    3.392956@0] Core Release: 3.10a
[    3.396425@0] Setting default values for core params
[    3.399940@0] curmode: 1, host_only: 0
[    3.463523@0] Using Buffer DMA mode
[    3.466955@0] OTG VER PARAM: 1, OTG VER FLAG: 1
[    3.470430@0] Working on port type = OTG
[    3.473846@0] Current port type: SLAVE
[    3.477412@0] dwc_otg lm0: DWC OTG Controller
[    3.481302@0] dwc_otg lm0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    3.487966@0] dwc_otg lm0: irq 62, io mem 0x00000000
[    3.493364@0] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.496784@0] hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.501066@0] Dedicated Tx FIFOs mode
[    3.504866@0] using timer detect id change, c564d800
[    3.509601@0] ethernet_driver probe!
[    3.512975@0] ethernetinit(dbg[c09ae208]=1)
[    3.517127@0] ethernet base addr is fe0c0000
[    3.521436@0] write mac add to:c567a288: 00 1e 06 b0 6a 41 |...jA|
[    3.540687@0] libphy: AMLMAC MII Bus: probed
[    3.543999@0] eth0: PHY ID 001cc916 at 0 IRQ -1 (0:00) active
[    3.548360@0] eth0: PHY ID 001cc916 at 1 IRQ -1 (0:01) active
[    3.554149@1] Indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00021501
[    3.554252@0] amvideocap_init_module
[    3.554405@0] Amlogic A/V streaming port init
[    3.555761@0] init vdec memsource 161480704->228589567
[    3.555847@0] [tsync_pcr_init]init success.
[    3.555896@0] regist mpeg12 codec profile
[    3.555937@0] regist mpeg4 codec profile
[    3.555939@0] amvdec_vc1 module init
[    3.555978@0] regist vc1 codec profile
[    3.555980@0] amvdec_h264 module init
[    3.556051@0] regist h264 codec profile
[    3.556053@0] amvdec_h265 module init
[    3.556093@0] regist hevc codec profile
[    3.556133@0] regist mjpeg codec profile
[    3.556135@0] amvdec_real module init
[    3.556175@0] regist real codec profile
[    3.556176@0] amvdec_avs module init
[    3.556325@0] regist avc codec profile
[    3.556327@0] jpegenc module init
[    3.556524@0] alloc_keep_buffer keep_y_addr c5200000
[    3.556594@0] alloc_keep_buffer keep_u_addr c5800000
[    3.556621@0] alloc_keep_buffer keep_v_addr c5780000
[    3.556640@0] yaddr=c5200000,u_addr=c5800000,v_addr=c5780000
[    3.556965@0] create_ge2d_work_queue video task ok
[    3.557203@0] SARADC Driver init.
[    3.557316@0] __saradc_probe__
[    3.699593@0] saradc calibration: ref_val = 510
[    3.702216@0] saradc calibration: ref_nominal = 512
[    3.705946@0] saradc calibration: coef = 4136
[    3.710519@0] ir irblaster probe
[    3.713687@0] Remote Driver
[    3.716322@0] ==touch_ts_init==
[    3.719427@0] ==ft5x0x_ts_init==
[    3.722600@0] ==goodix_ts_init==
[    3.725800@0] i2c-core: driver [gslx680_compatible] using legacy suspend method
[    3.733079@0] i2c-core: driver [gslx680_compatible] using legacy resume method
[    3.740271@0] !!!ntp_ts: ret = 0.
[    3.743588@0] VTL ct36x TouchScreen driver, <george.chen@vtl.com.cn>.
[    3.750079@0] i2c-core: driver [ct36x] using legacy suspend method
[    3.756143@0] i2c-core: driver [ct36x] using legacy resume method
[    3.762226@0] VTL ct36x TouchScreen driver End.
[    3.766738@0] ==gsl_ts_init==
[    3.769699@0] ret=0
[    3.772279@0] i2c-core: driver [mir3da] using legacy suspend method
[    3.777989@0] i2c-core: driver [mir3da] using legacy resume method
[    3.784192@0] i2c-core: driver [lis3dh_acc] using legacy suspend method
[    3.790712@0] i2c-core: driver [lis3dh_acc] using legacy resume method
[    3.797272@0] i2c-core: driver [bma222] using legacy suspend method
[    3.803440@0] i2c-core: driver [bma222] using legacy resume method
[    3.809650@0] i2c-core: driver [dmard06] using legacy suspend method
[    3.815922@0] i2c-core: driver [dmard06] using legacy resume method
[    3.822175@0] lsm303d driver: init
[    3.825550@0] i2c-core: driver [dmard10] using legacy suspend method
[    3.831869@0] i2c-core: driver [dmard10] using legacy resume method
[    3.838086@0] stk8313_init
[    3.839500@1] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using dwc_otg
[    3.839771@3] Indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00001101
[    3.852691@0] ======stk831x init ok======
[    3.856609@0] stk831x_init
[    3.859495@0] mxc622x accelerometer driver: init
[    3.863925@0] i2c-core: driver [mxc622x] using legacy suspend method
[    3.870230@0] i2c-core: driver [mxc622x] using legacy resume method
[    3.876436@0] mxc6255xc accelerometer driver: init
[    3.881256@0] i2c-core: driver [mxc6255xc] using legacy suspend method
[    3.887694@0] i2c-core: driver [mxc6255xc] using legacy resume method
[    3.894203@0] cm3217 v.1.0.0.1
[    3.897268@0] i2c-core: driver [elan_epl6814] using legacy suspend method
[    3.903900@0] i2c-core: driver [elan_epl6814] using legacy resume method
[    3.910603@0] i2c-core: driver [LTR501] using legacy suspend method
[    3.916799@0] i2c-core: driver [LTR501] using legacy resume method
[    3.923080@0] mmc driver version: 1.07, 2014-06-30: eMMC add hw reset function
[    3.931132@2] host->base fe108e00
[    3.934506@2] pdata->caps 107
[    3.937770@2] pdata->caps2 0
[    3.940977@2] get property:                     port, value:0x00000004
[    3.945686@2] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200080
[    3.952197@2] get property:                    f_min, value:0x000493e0
[    3.958674@2] get property:                    f_max, value:0x05f5e100
[    3.965187@2] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
[    3.971680@2] get property:                   irq_in, value:0x00000003
[    3.978158@2] get property:                  irq_out, value:0x00000005
[    3.984672@2] get property:                  gpio_cd, str:CARD_6
[    3.990642@2] get property:                  pinname, str:sd
[    3.996255@2] get property:                card_type, value:0x00000005
[    4.002769@2] get property:                gpio_dat3, str:CARD_4
[    4.008724@2] get property:               gpio_volsw, str:GPIOAO_3
[    4.015036@2] aml_sd_voltage_switch[1309] : Switched to voltage -> 3.30 V
[    4.031679@3] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
[    4.035004@3] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
[    4.079506@0] sd: mmc_rescan_try_freq: trying to init card at 400000 Hz
[    4.119112@1] sd: new high speed SDHC card at address 59b4, clock 50000000, 4-bit-bus-width
[    4.125376@1] mmcblk0: sd:59b4 NCard 29.5 GiB
[    4.130593@1]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
[    4.139483@2] [aml_sdhc_probe] aml_sdhc_probe() success!
[    4.143409@2] host->base fe108c20
[    4.146550@2] pdata->caps 80000507
[    4.149584@2] pdata->caps2 1
[    4.152519@2] get property:                     port, value:0x00000002
[    4.158318@2] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200000
[    4.164830@2] get property:                    f_min, value:0x000493e0
[    4.171321@2] get property:                    f_max, value:0x02faf080
[    4.177800@2] get property:                  f_max_w, value:0x02faf080
[    4.184310@2] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
[    4.190821@2] get property:                  pinname, str:emmc
[    4.196591@2] get property:                card_type, value:0x00000001
[    4.203104@2] get property:                gpio_dat3, str:BOOT_3
[    4.209060@2] [is_emmc_exist] host->storage_flag=0, POR_BOOT_VALUE=1
[    4.249507@1] emmc: mmc_rescan_try_freq: trying to init card at 400000 Hz
[    4.253456@1] aml_emmc_hw_reset 1379
[    4.309475@2] [aml_sdio_probe] aml_sdio_probe() success!
[    4.312409@2] [dsp]DSP start addr 0xc5e00000
[    4.316234@2] [dsp]register dsp to char divece(257)
[    4.322112@2] aml_rtc rtc.1: rtc core: registered aml_rtc as rtc0
[    4.328612@2] amlogic rfkill init
[    4.331609@2] Bluetooth: btwake_control_init Driver Ver 1.1
[    4.336292@2] aml_hw_crypto initialization.
[    4.341122@2] enter rt5616_modinit
[    4.344256@2] dummy_codec_platform_probe
[    4.347809@2] i2s get no clk src setting in dts, use the default mpll 0
[    4.354321@2] test codec dummy_codec
[    4.357508@2] using external codec, index = 1
[    4.361855@2] using external dummy codec
[    4.365838@2] enter spdif_dit_probe
[    4.369282@2] aml_spdif_unmute
[    4.372589@2] codec_name = dummy_codec.0
[    4.376750@2] spk_event delay_time = 130
[    4.380287@2] aml_snd_m8 aml_m8_sound_card.5:  dummy_codec <-> aml-i2s-dai.0 mapping ok
[    4.389305@2] aml-i2s 0:playback preallocate_dma_buffer: area=f04fc000, addr=3ed00000, size=524288
[    4.397480@2] aml-i2s 1:capture preallocate_dma_buffer: area=f057e000, addr=3ec40000, size=65536
[    4.405867@2] aml_snd_m8 aml_m8_sound_card.5:  dit-hifi <-> aml-spdif-dai.0 mapping ok
[    4.414704@2] -----ext_codec=1---
[    4.417982@2] aml_snd_m8: faild to get mute_gpio!
[    4.421689@2] =aml_m8_pinmux_init==,aml_m8_pinmux_init done,---0
[    4.427795@2] GACT probability NOT on
[    4.431329@2] Mirror/redirect action on
[    4.435677@2] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    4.440408@2] mip6: Mobile IPv6
[    4.443781@2] sit: IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
[    4.448480@2] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    4.452210@2] NET: Registered protocol family 15
[    4.456804@2] Bridge firewalling registered
[    4.461064@2] Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized
[    4.465941@2] Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
[    4.471220@2] Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11
[    4.475095@2] Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3
[    4.480565@2] Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multicast
[    4.485927@2] Bluetooth: BNEP socket layer initialized
[    4.491043@2] Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2
[    4.497096@2] Bluetooth: HIDP socket layer initialized
[    4.502241@2] NET: Registered protocol family 35
[    4.507264@2] VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 2 part 30 variant 5 rev 1
[    4.514593@2] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
[    4.519536@2] enter meson_pm_init
[    4.523073@2] enter meson_pm_probe!
[    4.526454@2] hdmi: cec_pm: cec config:0xf
[    4.530356@2] meson_pm_probe done !
[    4.533843@2] AO cpu runs ok.
[    4.537629@2] registered taskstats version 1
[    4.541073@2] regulator-dummy: disabling
[    4.545141@2] Mali DRM initialize, driver name: mali_drm, version 2.1
[    4.551637@2] [drm] Initialized mali_drm 2.1.1 20140306 on minor 0
[    4.557459@2] Mali DRM initialize, driver name: mali_drm, version 2.1
[    4.564113@2] [drm] Initialized mali_drm 2.1.1 20140306 on minor 1
[    4.570281@2] AO cpu stop ok.
[    4.574155@2] AO cpu runs ok.
[    4.577626@2] aml_rtc rtc.1: setting system clock to 2015-05-15 03:58:30 UTC (1431662310)
[    4.584063@2] ### dt-test ### No testcase data in device tree; not running tests
[    4.591499@2] meson_cpufreq_probe:SYSPLL request to be fixed
[    4.597011@2] meson_cpufreq: no voltage_control prop
[    4.601964@2] voltage_control = 0
[    4.606117@2] <<-GTP-INFO->> GTP driver installing...
[    4.610478@2] buf[0]=ef,buf[1]=af,err=4
[    4.614069@2] adc=383,TS_C=15,flag=1
[    4.617616@2] efuse_flag=a
[    4.620319@2] amlogic_thermal_probe, this chip is trimmed, use thermal
[    4.626799@2] amlogic-thermal aml_thermal: amlogic thermal probe start
[    4.633327@2] #thermal-cells=7
[    4.636320@2] pdata->temp_trip_count=4
[    4.640060@2] temperature=70 on trip point=0
[    4.644286@2] fixing high_freq=1488001 to 1488000 at trip point 0,level=3
[    4.651053@2] fixing low_freq=1488001 to 1488000 at trip point 0,level=3
[    4.657709@2] gpu[0].gpu_high_freq=511,tmp_level[0].gpu_high_freq=511
[    4.664127@2] cpu[0] core num==3
[    4.667319@2] gpu[0] core num==2
[    4.670534@2] temperature=80 on trip point=1
[    4.674765@2] fixing high_freq=1200001 to 1200000 at trip point 1,level=6
[    4.681531@2] fixing low_freq=1200001 to 1200000 at trip point 1,level=6
[    4.688187@2] gpu[1].gpu_high_freq=435,tmp_level[1].gpu_high_freq=435
[    4.694605@2] cpu[1] core num==2
[    4.697798@2] gpu[1] core num==2
[    4.701013@2] temperature=90 on trip point=2
[    4.705244@2] fixing high_freq=800001 to 696000 at trip point 2,level=11
[    4.711929@2] fixing low_freq=800001 to 696000 at trip point 2,level=11
[    4.718493@2] gpu[2].gpu_high_freq=328,tmp_level[2].gpu_high_freq=328
[    4.724912@2] cpu[2] core num==1
[    4.728103@2] gpu[2] core num==1
[    4.731319@2] temperature=110 on trip point=3
[    4.735636@2] fixing high_freq=-1 to -22 at trip point 3,level=-1
[    4.741935@2] fixing low_freq=-1 to -22 at trip point 3,level=-1
[    4.747888@2] gpu[3].gpu_high_freq=-1,tmp_level[3].gpu_high_freq=-1
[    4.753918@2] cpu[3] core num==-1
[    4.757197@2] gpu[3] core num==-1
[    4.760500@2] idle interval=1000
[    4.763692@2] pdata->name:aml_thermal
[    4.767610@2] tmp_trip[0].cpu_core_upper=1
[    4.771430@2] tmp_trip[1].cpu_core_upper=2
[    4.775476@2] tmp_trip[2].cpu_core_upper=3
[    4.779560@2] tmp_trip[3].cpu_core_upper=-1
[    4.783702@2] aml_thermal bind thermal-cpucore-0 okay !
[    4.788929@2] aml_thermal bind thermal-cpufreq-0 okay !
[    4.794101@2] pdata->tmp_trip[0].gpu_lower_level=1
[    4.798846@2] pdata->tmp_trip[0].gpu_upper_level=1
[    4.803634@2] pdata->tmp_trip[1].gpu_lower_level=2
[    4.808371@2] pdata->tmp_trip[1].gpu_upper_level=2
[    4.813157@2] pdata->tmp_trip[2].gpu_lower_level=4
[    4.817896@2] pdata->tmp_trip[2].gpu_upper_level=4
[    4.822681@2] pdata->tmp_trip[3].gpu_lower_level=-1
[    4.827507@2] pdata->tmp_trip[3].gpu_upper_level=-1
[    4.832399@2] aml_thermal bind thermal-gpufreq-0 okay !
[    4.837681@2] amlogic: Kernel Thermal management registered
[    4.843111@2] amlogic-thermal aml_thermal: amlogic thermal probe done
[    4.849564@2] hdmitx: cec: CEC init
[    4.853047@1] hdmitx: cec: CEC task process
[    4.853208@2] input: cec_input as /devices/virtual/input/input0
[    4.853390@2] hdmitx: cec: hdmitx_device->cec_init_ready:0x1
[    4.853391@2] ALSA device list:
[    4.853394@2]   #0: AML-M8AUDIO
[    4.875173@2] Freeing unused kernel memory: 224K (c0922000 - c095a000)
[    4.917284@2] udevd[112]: starting version 175
[    5.005394@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.008073@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.014470@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.027179@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.029815@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.036356@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.042767@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.050370@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.054882@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.061614@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.067614@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.079595@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.082557@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.089134@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.098411@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.103116@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.107927@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.114547@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.120691@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.128115@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.133128@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.139651@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.145766@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.153274@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.158147@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.164785@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.170920@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.180651@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.184350@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.191174@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.199032@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.203587@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.210193@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.216224@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.224188@3] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.228732@3] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.235495@3] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.440022@3] force enable DISCARD here for ext4 fs
[    5.463872@3] checked enable EXT4 DISCARD here
[    5.467714@3] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounting with "discard" option, but the device does not support discard
[    5.475841@3] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[    6.301563@2] udevd[337]: starting version 175
[    6.481920@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.487897@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.492552@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    6.505439@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.510900@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    6.542014@3] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.561490@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.574304@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.593391@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.608956@3] Driver for 1-wire Dallas network protocol.
[    6.619423@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.624615@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.629311@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    6.636900@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.641805@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    6.963973@1] ionvideo open
[    6.968756@1] ionvideo_stop_generating!!!!
[    6.972401@1] ionvideo release
[    6.964223@1] amlvideo openamlvideo close[    7.672500@3] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): re-mounted. Opts: (null)
[    7.999337@1] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): re-mounted. Opts: errors=remount-ro
[    8.260599@1] emmc: mmc_rescan_try_freq: trying to init card at 300000 Hz
[    8.299509@1] aml_emmc_hw_reset 1379
[   10.289941@0] netdev_open
[   10.292932@0] Ethernet reset
[   10.295853@0] NET MDA descpter start addr=ee900000
[   10.355809@0] phy_interface = 0
[   10.358852@0] aml_phy_init:  trying to attach to 0:01
[   10.362158@0] am_rtl811f called phy reset

[   10.379579@0] --1--write mac add to:c567a288: 00 1e 06 b0 6a 41 |...jA|
[   10.385790@0] --2--write mac add to:c567a288: 00 1e 06 b0 6a 41 |...jA|
[   10.392481@0] write mac add to:c567a288: 00 1e 06 b0 6a 41 |...jA|
[   10.398706@0] Current DMA mode=0, set mode=621c100
[   10.411811@0] ether leave promiscuous mode
[   10.414752@0] ether leave all muticast mode
[   10.417637@0] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready
[   14.379563@0] [adjust link] -> eth: full-duplex
[   14.382462@0] [adjust link] -> eth: phy_speed <> priv_speed)
[   14.386962@0] [adjust link -> eth: am_adjust_link state change (new_state=true)
[   14.394230@0] libphy: 0:01 - Link is Up - 1000/Full
[   14.399168@0] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready

tobetter wrote:On your C1, does other distro image boot without a problem?

It's been a few months since I last tried, but yeah I was able to boot the official ubuntu image just fine, on the same sd card.

I think the hardware is just fine. I suspect that maybe the sd card driver is somehow incompatible with jessie. It's pretty easy to generate a jessie image with my scripts (on ubuntu 14.10 or 15.04), just clone the repo and run sudo make. You can change the distro from stable (jessie) to wheezy by modifying common.mk It will pull down your latest kernel and uboot, download and extract the toolchains, and you're going to end up with a sdcard.img
TomB

Unread postby tobetter » Fri May 15, 2015 1:09 pm

TomB wrote:
tobetter wrote:I am not sure on Jessie yet, but based on your feedback it should work.

I just ran another build, the only difference is I changed "stable" (jessie) back to wheezy, and wheezy boots just fine:

0x0000009f

U-boot-00000-gc878e20(odroidc@odroidc-v2011.03) (May 14 2015 - 21:30:13)

IR init is done!

mmc save env ok
vpu clk_level = 3
mode = 6  vic = 4
viu chan = 1
config HPLL
config HPLL done
reading boot.ini

1303 bytes read
Executing the script...

setenv vout_mode "hdmi"

setenv m_bpp "32"

setenv bootargs "console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 root=UUID=bdc37bf1-e1fb-45b1-9aff-9dff959d63ea rootwait rw no_console_suspend vdaccfg=0xa000 logo=osd1,loaded,0x7900000,720p,full dmfc=3 cvbsmode=576cvbs hdmimode=${m} m_bpp=${m_bpp} vout=${vout_mode} ${disableuhs}"
run bootcmd
reading uImage

5476832 bytes read
reading uInitrd

16020040 bytes read

18358 bytes read
   Data Size:    5476768 Bytes = 5.2 MiB
   Data Size:    16019976 Bytes = 15.3 MiB
uboot time: 6768741 us.
From device tree /memory/ node aml_reserved_end property, for relocate ramdisk and fdt, relocate_addr: 0x5f50001
   Loading Ramdisk to 05008000, end 05f4f208 ... OK

Starting kernel ...

[    0.000000@0] Linux version 3.10.75 (root@thomas-i5) (gcc version 4.9.2 20140904 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG linaro-1.13.1-4.9-2014.09 - Linaro GCC 4.9-2014.09) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu May 14 21:36:22 MDT 2015
[    0.000000@0] 
[    0.000000@0] Kernel command line: console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 root=UUID=bdc37bf1-e1fb-45b1-9aff-9dff959d63ea rootwait rw no_console_suspend vdaccfg=0xa000 logo=osd1,loaded,0x7900000,720p,full dmfc=3 cvbsmode=576cvbs hdmimode=1080p m_bpp=32 vout=hdmi disableuhs
[    0.000000@0] Memory: 842792k/842792k available, 48088k reserved, 243712K highmem
[    0.343973@0] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 2.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=10000)
[    0.354250@0] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.359221@0] Security Framework initialized
[    0.363335@0] AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
[    0.367568@0] Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
[    0.377662@0] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
[    0.377766@0] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[    0.381330@0] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
[    0.385856@0] Initializing cgroup subsys perf_event
[    0.390890@0] CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
[    0.396159@0] CPU0: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 2, mpidr 80000200
[    0.401660@0] Setting up static identity map for 0xc0674460 - 0xc06744b8
[    0.408293@0] L310 cache controller enabled
[    0.412398@0] l2x0: 8 ways, 2048 sets, CACHE_ID 0x4100a0c9,  Cache size: 524288 B
[    0.419794@0]       AUX_CTRL 0x7ec60001, PERFETCH_CTRL 0x75000007, POWER_CTRL  0x00000000
[    0.427944@0]       TAG_LATENCY 0x00000111, DATA_LATENCY 0x00000222
[    0.510321@1] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[    0.510339@1] CPU1: thread -1, cpu 1, socket 2, mpidr 80000201
[    0.530317@2] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[    0.530334@2] CPU2: thread -1, cpu 2, socket 2, mpidr 80000202
[    0.550310@3] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[    0.550327@3] CPU3: thread -1, cpu 3, socket 2, mpidr 80000203
[    0.550420@0] Brought up 4 CPUs
[    0.578613@0] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated (8.00 BogoMIPS).
[    0.584839@0] CPU: All CPU(s) started in SVC mode.
[    0.590329@0] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.599768@0] clkrate [ xtal    ] : 24000000
[    0.599813@0] clkrate [ pll_sys    ] : 1200000000
[    0.602771@0] clkrate [ pll_fixed    ] : 2550000000
[    0.607422@0] clkrate [ pll_vid    ] : 732000000
[    0.611850@0] clkrate [ pll_ddr    ] : 0
[    0.615562@0] clkrate [ a9_clk    ] : 1200000000
[    0.619978@0] clkrate [ clk81    ] : 159375000
[    0.624676@0] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.629829@0] regulator-dummy: no parameters
[    0.634368@0] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.642649@0] DMA: preallocated 4096 KiB pool for atomic coherent allocations
[    0.646594@0] VPU driver version: v02
[    0.649159@0] load vpu_clk in dts: 182150000Hz(3)
[    0.653885@0] vpu_probe OK
[    0.658791@0] amlogic_gpio gpio: Probed amlogic GPIO driver
[    0.662456@0] register lm device lm-root
[    0.665999@0] register lm device lm1
[    0.669547@0] register lm device lm0
[    0.673148@0] hw-breakpoint: found 2 (+1 reserved) breakpoint and 1 watchpoint registers.
[    0.681211@0] hw-breakpoint: maximum watchpoint size is 4 bytes.
[    0.687268@0] Init pinux probe!
[    0.690960@0] pinmux-m8b pinmux: Probed amlogic pinctrl driver
[    0.696116@0] tv_init_module
[    0.698952@0] major number 254 for disp
[    0.702774@0] vout_register_server
[    0.706131@0] register tv module server ok
[    0.710270@0] hdmitx: system: amhdmitx_init
[    0.714357@0] hdmitx: system: Ver: 2014May6
[    0.718577@0] hdmitx: system: amhdmitx_probe
[    0.723097@0] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 7
[    0.727087@0] hdmitx: system: ALREADY init VIC = 4
[    0.731866@0] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 0
[    0.736607@1] hdmitx: system: reset intr mask
[    0.760375@0] hdmitx: system: irq 1
[    0.769399@0] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
[    0.770123@0] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.772039@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.777526@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.783046@0] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.788216@0] media: Linux media interface: v0.10
[    0.792874@0] Linux video capture interface: v2.00
[    0.798014@0] request vpu clk holdings: vencp 159375000Hz
[    0.802958@0] TV mode 1080p selected.
[    0.806580@0] tvoutc_setmode[458]
[    0.809868@0] aml_logo: outputmode changed(10->22), reset osd1 scaler.
[    0.870688@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 4
[    1.080615@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 5
[    1.080653@1] hdmitx: edid: edid ready
[    1.083067@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 4
[    1.290616@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 5
[    1.290653@1] hdmitx: edid: edid ready
[    1.293071@1] hdmitx: edid: check sum valid
[    1.297223@1] hdmitx: edid: check sum valid
[    1.301393@1] hdmitx: edid: blk0 raw data
[    1.305362@1] 00ffffffffffff004c2d0d07000000000b14010380301b780aee91a3544c9926
[    1.312549@1] 0f5054bfef8081009500950fb3008180714f81400101023a801871382d40582c
[    1.319736@1] 4500dc0c1100001e011d007251d01e206e285500dc0c1100001e000000fd0018
[    1.326922@1] 4b1a5117000a202020202020000000fc00534d423232373048440a20202001af
[    1.334109@1]
[    1.335755@1] hdmitx: edid: blk1 raw data
[    1.339738@1] 02031df14590052204032309070783010000e2000f67030c001000b82d011d80
[    1.346924@1] 18711c1620582c2500dc0c1100009e011d007251d01e206e285500dc0c110000
[    1.354111@1] 1e8c0ad08a20e02d10103e9600dc0c1100001800000000000000000000000000
[    1.361298@1] 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004
[    1.368485@1]
[    1.370710@1] hdmitx: edid: find IEEEOUT
[    1.374058@1] hdmitx: video: get current mode: 1080p
[    1.378971@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 7
[    1.383352@1] hdmitx: system: already init VIC = 0  Now VIC = 16
[    1.389271@1] hdmitx: system:  16 (cd0,cs0,pm1,vd0,1)
[    1.394388@1] hdmitx: system: gate/pwr cmd: 0
[    1.398707@1] hdmitx: system: hw reset
[    1.403480@1] hdmitx: audio: SPDIF
[    1.425845@1] hdmitx: system: set pll
[    1.425879@1] hdmitx: system: param->VIC:16
[    1.428037@1] mode is: 22
[    1.430646@1] VPU_VIU_VENC_MUX_CTRL: 0xa
[    1.434529@1] viu chan = 1
[    1.437214@1] VPU_VIU_VENC_MUX_CTRL: 0xa
[    1.441121@1] config HPLL
[    1.460369@1] config HPLL done
[    1.460407@1] enc_vpu_bridge_reset[314]
[    1.482762@0] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
[    1.483862@0] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.16
[    1.487163@0] NET: Registered protocol family 31
[    1.491739@0] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
[    1.498225@0] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
[    1.503251@0] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
[    1.508447@0] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
[    1.513635@0] Loading modules backported from Linux version next-20150129-0-g828f79f
[    1.521171@0] Backport integrated by backports.git backports-20150129-0-gdd4a670
[    1.528762@0] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
[    1.535606@0] Switching to clocksource Timer-E
[    1.539763@0] AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
[    1.552829@0] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    1.553561@0] TCP established hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    1.559033@0] TCP bind hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    1.565653@0] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 8192 bind 8192)
[    1.572079@0] TCP: reno registered
[    1.575383@0] UDP hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    1.581492@0] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    1.588140@0] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    1.592646@0] Unpacking initramfs...
[    1.609496@1] hdmitx: system: phy setting done
[    1.609552@1] hdmi: Fixing to HDMI Mode
[    1.612134@1] hdmi: Sink is HDMI device
[    1.615948@1] hdmi: No sink attached
[    1.619559@1] hdmitx: audio: audio channel num is 0
[    1.624348@1] hdmitx: audio: SPDIF
[    1.627729@1] hdmitx: audio: current VIC: 16
[    1.631987@1] hdmitx: audio: audio sample rate: 0
[    1.636639@1] hdmitx: audio: reset audio N para
[    1.641168@1] hdmitx: audio: PCM out to HDMI
[    1.657816@1] hdmitx: audio: Time out: AIU_HDMI_CLK_DATA_CTRL
[    1.657934@1] hdmitx: audio: i2s_to_spdif_flag:1
[    1.662630@1] hdmitx: audio: Enable audio spdif to HDMI
[    1.667852@1] hdmitx: audio: audio channel num is 0
[    1.672678@1] hdmitx: audio: SPDIF
[    1.676039@1] hdmitx: audio: current VIC: 16
[    1.680292@1] hdmitx: audio: audio sample rate: 0
[    1.684950@1] hdmitx: audio: reset audio N para
[    1.689475@1] hdmitx: audio: PCM out to HDMI
[    1.706130@1] hdmitx: audio: Time out: AIU_HDMI_CLK_DATA_CTRL
[    1.706248@1] hdmitx: audio: i2s_to_spdif_flag:1
[    1.710940@1] hdmitx: audio: Enable audio spdif to HDMI
[    1.716163@1] hdmitx: cec: CEC not ready
[    2.549444@0] Freeing initrd memory: 15644K (c4e08000 - c5d4f000)
[    2.550518@0] hw perfevents: enabled with ARMv7 Cortex-A9 PMU driver, 3 counters available
[    2.558748@0] audit: initializing netlink socket (disabled)
[    2.563790@0] type=2000 audit(2.470:1): initialized
[    2.569315@0] bounce pool size: 64 pages
[    2.577651@0] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
[    2.577906@0] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    2.584757@0] msgmni has been set to 1200
[    2.588582@0] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 249)
[    2.594711@0] io scheduler noop registered
[    2.598761@0] io scheduler deadline registered
[    2.603324@0] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
[    2.660442@0] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
[    2.660656@0] gpu cooling register okay with err=0
[    2.830888@0] Mali: Mali device driver loaded
[    2.831129@0] UMP: UMP device driver -a761439 loaded
[    2.837800@2] loop: module loaded
[    2.838425@2] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
[    2.843070@2] tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <maxk@qualcomm.com>
[    2.849532@2] PPP generic driver version 2.4.2
[    2.854151@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    2.860045@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
[    2.865925@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
[    2.872613@2] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
[    2.878993@2] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    2.884702@2] i2c /dev entries driver
[    2.888405@2] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
[    2.893131@2] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.24.0-ioctl (2013-01-15) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[    2.901546@2] Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.2
[    2.905985@2] Bluetooth: HCI H4 protocol initialized
[    2.910936@2] Bluetooth: HCI BCSP protocol initialized
[    2.916028@2] Bluetooth: HCILL protocol initialized
[    2.920892@2] Bluetooth: HCIATH3K protocol initialized
[    2.925986@2] Bluetooth: HCI Three-wire UART (H5) protocol initialized
[    2.933099@2] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[    2.938681@2] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
[    2.944440@2] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    2.949903@2] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    2.954091@2] efuse===========================================
[    2.959856@2] efuse: device efuse created
[    2.963698@2] efuse--------------------------------------------
[    2.969564@2] vout_init_module
[    2.972605@2] start init vout module
[    2.976324@2] create  vout attribute ok
[    2.980360@2] ge2d_init
[    2.982705@2] ge2d_dev major:244
[    2.986160@2] ge2d start monitor
[    2.989372@2] osd_init
[    2.989385@1] ge2d workqueue monitor start
[    2.995838@2] osd_probe, vinfo:c06b4020
[    2.999914@2] Frame buffer memory assigned at phy:0x06100000, vir:0xf1000000, size=24576K
[    3.007726@2] osd_probe, mydef_var:c09a95ec, vinfo:c06b4020
[    3.013289@2] init fbdev bpp is :32
[    3.016817@2] ---------------clear framebuffer0 memory 
[    3.059000@0] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 160x45
[    3.072091@0] Frame buffer memory assigned at phy:0x07900000, vir:0xf0600000, size=1024K
[    3.080059@0] osd_probe, mydef_var:c09a95ec, vinfo:c06b4020
[    3.085570@0] don't find to display_size_default from mesonfb-dts
[    3.091655@0] init fbdev bpp is :24
[    3.095985@0] osd probe ok 
[    3.098130@0] hdmitx: video: get current mode: 1080p
[    3.103090@0] hdmitx: system: [set_disp_mode_auto] ALREADY init VIC = 16
[    3.146505@0] amlvideo-000: V4L2 device registered as video10
[    3.146975@0] ionvideo-000: V4L2 device registered as video13
[    3.152481@0] Video Technology Magazine Ion Video Capture Board ver 1.0 successfully loaded.
[    3.160978@0] aml_wdt_driver_init,301
[    3.164562@0] ** disable watchdog
[    3.168474@0] set uart_ao pinmux use pinctrl subsystem
[    3.172923@0] P_AO_RTI_PIN_MUX_REG:1801
[    3.176723@0] start uart_ao_ttyS0:(irq = 122)
[    3.181089@0] register uart_ao ok
[    3.184967@0] set uart_b pinmux use pinctrl subsystem
[    3.189372@0] P_AO_RTI_PIN_MUX_REG:1801
[    3.193211@0] start uart_b_ttyS2:(irq = 107)
[    3.197428@0] register uart_b ok
[    3.201035@0] dwc_otg: version 3.10a 12-MAY-2014
[    3.205254@0] dwc_otg_driver_probe NOT match
[    3.249511@0] usb1: type: 1, speed: 0, config: 0, dma: 0, id: 1, phy: fe108820, ctrl: fe080000
[    3.256082@0] USB (1) use clock source: XTAL input
[    3.282067@0] Core Release: 3.10a
[    3.285625@0] Setting default values for core params
[    3.289266@0] curmode: 1, host_only: 1
[    3.313093@0] Using Buffer DMA mode
[    3.316702@0] OTG VER PARAM: 1, OTG VER FLAG: 1
[    3.320398@0] Working on port type = HOST
[    3.324374@0] dwc_otg lm1: DWC OTG Controller
[    3.328134@0] dwc_otg lm1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    3.334294@0] dwc_otg lm1: irq 63, io mem 0x00000000
[    3.339163@0] -------hcd->flags.d32 = 0
[    3.343006@0] Init: Port Power? op_state=1
[    3.347044@0] Init1: Power Port (0)
[    3.351203@0] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.354801@0] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.358740@0] usb0: type: 0, speed: 0, config: 0, dma: 0, id: 0, phy: fe108800, ctrl: fe040000
[    3.367090@0] USB (0) use clock source: XTAL input
[    3.392956@0] Core Release: 3.10a
[    3.396425@0] Setting default values for core params
[    3.399940@0] curmode: 1, host_only: 0
[    3.463523@0] Using Buffer DMA mode
[    3.466955@0] OTG VER PARAM: 1, OTG VER FLAG: 1
[    3.470430@0] Working on port type = OTG
[    3.473846@0] Current port type: SLAVE
[    3.477412@0] dwc_otg lm0: DWC OTG Controller
[    3.481302@0] dwc_otg lm0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    3.487966@0] dwc_otg lm0: irq 62, io mem 0x00000000
[    3.493364@0] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.496784@0] hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.501066@0] Dedicated Tx FIFOs mode
[    3.504866@0] using timer detect id change, c564d800
[    3.509601@0] ethernet_driver probe!
[    3.512975@0] ethernetinit(dbg[c09ae208]=1)
[    3.517127@0] ethernet base addr is fe0c0000
[    3.521436@0] write mac add to:c567a288: 00 1e 06 b0 6a 41 |...jA|
[    3.540687@0] libphy: AMLMAC MII Bus: probed
[    3.543999@0] eth0: PHY ID 001cc916 at 0 IRQ -1 (0:00) active
[    3.548360@0] eth0: PHY ID 001cc916 at 1 IRQ -1 (0:01) active
[    3.554149@1] Indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00021501
[    3.554252@0] amvideocap_init_module
[    3.554405@0] Amlogic A/V streaming port init
[    3.555761@0] init vdec memsource 161480704->228589567
[    3.555847@0] [tsync_pcr_init]init success.
[    3.555896@0] regist mpeg12 codec profile
[    3.555937@0] regist mpeg4 codec profile
[    3.555939@0] amvdec_vc1 module init
[    3.555978@0] regist vc1 codec profile
[    3.555980@0] amvdec_h264 module init
[    3.556051@0] regist h264 codec profile
[    3.556053@0] amvdec_h265 module init
[    3.556093@0] regist hevc codec profile
[    3.556133@0] regist mjpeg codec profile
[    3.556135@0] amvdec_real module init
[    3.556175@0] regist real codec profile
[    3.556176@0] amvdec_avs module init
[    3.556325@0] regist avc codec profile
[    3.556327@0] jpegenc module init
[    3.556524@0] alloc_keep_buffer keep_y_addr c5200000
[    3.556594@0] alloc_keep_buffer keep_u_addr c5800000
[    3.556621@0] alloc_keep_buffer keep_v_addr c5780000
[    3.556640@0] yaddr=c5200000,u_addr=c5800000,v_addr=c5780000
[    3.556965@0] create_ge2d_work_queue video task ok
[    3.557203@0] SARADC Driver init.
[    3.557316@0] __saradc_probe__
[    3.699593@0] saradc calibration: ref_val = 510
[    3.702216@0] saradc calibration: ref_nominal = 512
[    3.705946@0] saradc calibration: coef = 4136
[    3.710519@0] ir irblaster probe
[    3.713687@0] Remote Driver
[    3.716322@0] ==touch_ts_init==
[    3.719427@0] ==ft5x0x_ts_init==
[    3.722600@0] ==goodix_ts_init==
[    3.725800@0] i2c-core: driver [gslx680_compatible] using legacy suspend method
[    3.733079@0] i2c-core: driver [gslx680_compatible] using legacy resume method
[    3.740271@0] !!!ntp_ts: ret = 0.
[    3.743588@0] VTL ct36x TouchScreen driver, <george.chen@vtl.com.cn>.
[    3.750079@0] i2c-core: driver [ct36x] using legacy suspend method
[    3.756143@0] i2c-core: driver [ct36x] using legacy resume method
[    3.762226@0] VTL ct36x TouchScreen driver End.
[    3.766738@0] ==gsl_ts_init==
[    3.769699@0] ret=0
[    3.772279@0] i2c-core: driver [mir3da] using legacy suspend method
[    3.777989@0] i2c-core: driver [mir3da] using legacy resume method
[    3.784192@0] i2c-core: driver [lis3dh_acc] using legacy suspend method
[    3.790712@0] i2c-core: driver [lis3dh_acc] using legacy resume method
[    3.797272@0] i2c-core: driver [bma222] using legacy suspend method
[    3.803440@0] i2c-core: driver [bma222] using legacy resume method
[    3.809650@0] i2c-core: driver [dmard06] using legacy suspend method
[    3.815922@0] i2c-core: driver [dmard06] using legacy resume method
[    3.822175@0] lsm303d driver: init
[    3.825550@0] i2c-core: driver [dmard10] using legacy suspend method
[    3.831869@0] i2c-core: driver [dmard10] using legacy resume method
[    3.838086@0] stk8313_init
[    3.839500@1] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using dwc_otg
[    3.839771@3] Indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00001101
[    3.852691@0] ======stk831x init ok======
[    3.856609@0] stk831x_init
[    3.859495@0] mxc622x accelerometer driver: init
[    3.863925@0] i2c-core: driver [mxc622x] using legacy suspend method
[    3.870230@0] i2c-core: driver [mxc622x] using legacy resume method
[    3.876436@0] mxc6255xc accelerometer driver: init
[    3.881256@0] i2c-core: driver [mxc6255xc] using legacy suspend method
[    3.887694@0] i2c-core: driver [mxc6255xc] using legacy resume method
[    3.894203@0] cm3217 v.1.0.0.1
[    3.897268@0] i2c-core: driver [elan_epl6814] using legacy suspend method
[    3.903900@0] i2c-core: driver [elan_epl6814] using legacy resume method
[    3.910603@0] i2c-core: driver [LTR501] using legacy suspend method
[    3.916799@0] i2c-core: driver [LTR501] using legacy resume method
[    3.923080@0] mmc driver version: 1.07, 2014-06-30: eMMC add hw reset function
[    3.931132@2] host->base fe108e00
[    3.934506@2] pdata->caps 107
[    3.937770@2] pdata->caps2 0
[    3.940977@2] get property:                     port, value:0x00000004
[    3.945686@2] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200080
[    3.952197@2] get property:                    f_min, value:0x000493e0
[    3.958674@2] get property:                    f_max, value:0x05f5e100
[    3.965187@2] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
[    3.971680@2] get property:                   irq_in, value:0x00000003
[    3.978158@2] get property:                  irq_out, value:0x00000005
[    3.984672@2] get property:                  gpio_cd, str:CARD_6
[    3.990642@2] get property:                  pinname, str:sd
[    3.996255@2] get property:                card_type, value:0x00000005
[    4.002769@2] get property:                gpio_dat3, str:CARD_4
[    4.008724@2] get property:               gpio_volsw, str:GPIOAO_3
[    4.015036@2] aml_sd_voltage_switch[1309] : Switched to voltage -> 3.30 V
[    4.031679@3] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
[    4.035004@3] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
[    4.079506@0] sd: mmc_rescan_try_freq: trying to init card at 400000 Hz
[    4.119112@1] sd: new high speed SDHC card at address 59b4, clock 50000000, 4-bit-bus-width
[    4.125376@1] mmcblk0: sd:59b4 NCard 29.5 GiB
[    4.130593@1]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
[    4.139483@2] [aml_sdhc_probe] aml_sdhc_probe() success!
[    4.143409@2] host->base fe108c20
[    4.146550@2] pdata->caps 80000507
[    4.149584@2] pdata->caps2 1
[    4.152519@2] get property:                     port, value:0x00000002
[    4.158318@2] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200000
[    4.164830@2] get property:                    f_min, value:0x000493e0
[    4.171321@2] get property:                    f_max, value:0x02faf080
[    4.177800@2] get property:                  f_max_w, value:0x02faf080
[    4.184310@2] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
[    4.190821@2] get property:                  pinname, str:emmc
[    4.196591@2] get property:                card_type, value:0x00000001
[    4.203104@2] get property:                gpio_dat3, str:BOOT_3
[    4.209060@2] [is_emmc_exist] host->storage_flag=0, POR_BOOT_VALUE=1
[    4.249507@1] emmc: mmc_rescan_try_freq: trying to init card at 400000 Hz
[    4.253456@1] aml_emmc_hw_reset 1379
[    4.309475@2] [aml_sdio_probe] aml_sdio_probe() success!
[    4.312409@2] [dsp]DSP start addr 0xc5e00000
[    4.316234@2] [dsp]register dsp to char divece(257)
[    4.322112@2] aml_rtc rtc.1: rtc core: registered aml_rtc as rtc0
[    4.328612@2] amlogic rfkill init
[    4.331609@2] Bluetooth: btwake_control_init Driver Ver 1.1
[    4.336292@2] aml_hw_crypto initialization.
[    4.341122@2] enter rt5616_modinit
[    4.344256@2] dummy_codec_platform_probe
[    4.347809@2] i2s get no clk src setting in dts, use the default mpll 0
[    4.354321@2] test codec dummy_codec
[    4.357508@2] using external codec, index = 1
[    4.361855@2] using external dummy codec
[    4.365838@2] enter spdif_dit_probe
[    4.369282@2] aml_spdif_unmute
[    4.372589@2] codec_name = dummy_codec.0
[    4.376750@2] spk_event delay_time = 130
[    4.380287@2] aml_snd_m8 aml_m8_sound_card.5:  dummy_codec <-> aml-i2s-dai.0 mapping ok
[    4.389305@2] aml-i2s 0:playback preallocate_dma_buffer: area=f04fc000, addr=3ed00000, size=524288
[    4.397480@2] aml-i2s 1:capture preallocate_dma_buffer: area=f057e000, addr=3ec40000, size=65536
[    4.405867@2] aml_snd_m8 aml_m8_sound_card.5:  dit-hifi <-> aml-spdif-dai.0 mapping ok
[    4.414704@2] -----ext_codec=1---
[    4.417982@2] aml_snd_m8: faild to get mute_gpio!
[    4.421689@2] =aml_m8_pinmux_init==,aml_m8_pinmux_init done,---0
[    4.427795@2] GACT probability NOT on
[    4.431329@2] Mirror/redirect action on
[    4.435677@2] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    4.440408@2] mip6: Mobile IPv6
[    4.443781@2] sit: IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
[    4.448480@2] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    4.452210@2] NET: Registered protocol family 15
[    4.456804@2] Bridge firewalling registered
[    4.461064@2] Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized
[    4.465941@2] Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
[    4.471220@2] Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11
[    4.475095@2] Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3
[    4.480565@2] Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multicast
[    4.485927@2] Bluetooth: BNEP socket layer initialized
[    4.491043@2] Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2
[    4.497096@2] Bluetooth: HIDP socket layer initialized
[    4.502241@2] NET: Registered protocol family 35
[    4.507264@2] VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 2 part 30 variant 5 rev 1
[    4.514593@2] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
[    4.519536@2] enter meson_pm_init
[    4.523073@2] enter meson_pm_probe!
[    4.526454@2] hdmi: cec_pm: cec config:0xf
[    4.530356@2] meson_pm_probe done !
[    4.533843@2] AO cpu runs ok.
[    4.537629@2] registered taskstats version 1
[    4.541073@2] regulator-dummy: disabling
[    4.545141@2] Mali DRM initialize, driver name: mali_drm, version 2.1
[    4.551637@2] [drm] Initialized mali_drm 2.1.1 20140306 on minor 0
[    4.557459@2] Mali DRM initialize, driver name: mali_drm, version 2.1
[    4.564113@2] [drm] Initialized mali_drm 2.1.1 20140306 on minor 1
[    4.570281@2] AO cpu stop ok.
[    4.574155@2] AO cpu runs ok.
[    4.577626@2] aml_rtc rtc.1: setting system clock to 2015-05-15 03:58:30 UTC (1431662310)
[    4.584063@2] ### dt-test ### No testcase data in device tree; not running tests
[    4.591499@2] meson_cpufreq_probe:SYSPLL request to be fixed
[    4.597011@2] meson_cpufreq: no voltage_control prop
[    4.601964@2] voltage_control = 0
[    4.606117@2] <<-GTP-INFO->> GTP driver installing...
[    4.610478@2] buf[0]=ef,buf[1]=af,err=4
[    4.614069@2] adc=383,TS_C=15,flag=1
[    4.617616@2] efuse_flag=a
[    4.620319@2] amlogic_thermal_probe, this chip is trimmed, use thermal
[    4.626799@2] amlogic-thermal aml_thermal: amlogic thermal probe start
[    4.633327@2] #thermal-cells=7
[    4.636320@2] pdata->temp_trip_count=4
[    4.640060@2] temperature=70 on trip point=0
[    4.644286@2] fixing high_freq=1488001 to 1488000 at trip point 0,level=3
[    4.651053@2] fixing low_freq=1488001 to 1488000 at trip point 0,level=3
[    4.657709@2] gpu[0].gpu_high_freq=511,tmp_level[0].gpu_high_freq=511
[    4.664127@2] cpu[0] core num==3
[    4.667319@2] gpu[0] core num==2
[    4.670534@2] temperature=80 on trip point=1
[    4.674765@2] fixing high_freq=1200001 to 1200000 at trip point 1,level=6
[    4.681531@2] fixing low_freq=1200001 to 1200000 at trip point 1,level=6
[    4.688187@2] gpu[1].gpu_high_freq=435,tmp_level[1].gpu_high_freq=435
[    4.694605@2] cpu[1] core num==2
[    4.697798@2] gpu[1] core num==2
[    4.701013@2] temperature=90 on trip point=2
[    4.705244@2] fixing high_freq=800001 to 696000 at trip point 2,level=11
[    4.711929@2] fixing low_freq=800001 to 696000 at trip point 2,level=11
[    4.718493@2] gpu[2].gpu_high_freq=328,tmp_level[2].gpu_high_freq=328
[    4.724912@2] cpu[2] core num==1
[    4.728103@2] gpu[2] core num==1
[    4.731319@2] temperature=110 on trip point=3
[    4.735636@2] fixing high_freq=-1 to -22 at trip point 3,level=-1
[    4.741935@2] fixing low_freq=-1 to -22 at trip point 3,level=-1
[    4.747888@2] gpu[3].gpu_high_freq=-1,tmp_level[3].gpu_high_freq=-1
[    4.753918@2] cpu[3] core num==-1
[    4.757197@2] gpu[3] core num==-1
[    4.760500@2] idle interval=1000
[    4.763692@2] pdata->name:aml_thermal
[    4.767610@2] tmp_trip[0].cpu_core_upper=1
[    4.771430@2] tmp_trip[1].cpu_core_upper=2
[    4.775476@2] tmp_trip[2].cpu_core_upper=3
[    4.779560@2] tmp_trip[3].cpu_core_upper=-1
[    4.783702@2] aml_thermal bind thermal-cpucore-0 okay !
[    4.788929@2] aml_thermal bind thermal-cpufreq-0 okay !
[    4.794101@2] pdata->tmp_trip[0].gpu_lower_level=1
[    4.798846@2] pdata->tmp_trip[0].gpu_upper_level=1
[    4.803634@2] pdata->tmp_trip[1].gpu_lower_level=2
[    4.808371@2] pdata->tmp_trip[1].gpu_upper_level=2
[    4.813157@2] pdata->tmp_trip[2].gpu_lower_level=4
[    4.817896@2] pdata->tmp_trip[2].gpu_upper_level=4
[    4.822681@2] pdata->tmp_trip[3].gpu_lower_level=-1
[    4.827507@2] pdata->tmp_trip[3].gpu_upper_level=-1
[    4.832399@2] aml_thermal bind thermal-gpufreq-0 okay !
[    4.837681@2] amlogic: Kernel Thermal management registered
[    4.843111@2] amlogic-thermal aml_thermal: amlogic thermal probe done
[    4.849564@2] hdmitx: cec: CEC init
[    4.853047@1] hdmitx: cec: CEC task process
[    4.853208@2] input: cec_input as /devices/virtual/input/input0
[    4.853390@2] hdmitx: cec: hdmitx_device->cec_init_ready:0x1
[    4.853391@2] ALSA device list:
[    4.853394@2]   #0: AML-M8AUDIO
[    4.875173@2] Freeing unused kernel memory: 224K (c0922000 - c095a000)
[    4.917284@2] udevd[112]: starting version 175
[    5.005394@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.008073@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.014470@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.027179@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.029815@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.036356@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.042767@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.050370@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.054882@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.061614@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.067614@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.079595@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.082557@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.089134@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.098411@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.103116@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.107927@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.114547@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.120691@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.128115@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.133128@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.139651@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.145766@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.153274@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.158147@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.164785@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.170920@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.180651@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.184350@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.191174@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.199032@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.203587@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.210193@1] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.216224@1] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0, logical block 7737087
[    5.224188@3] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    5.228732@3] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    5.235495@3] end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 61896696
[    5.440022@3] force enable DISCARD here for ext4 fs
[    5.463872@3] checked enable EXT4 DISCARD here
[    5.467714@3] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounting with "discard" option, but the device does not support discard
[    5.475841@3] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[    6.301563@2] udevd[337]: starting version 175
[    6.481920@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.487897@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.492552@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    6.505439@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.510900@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    6.542014@3] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.561490@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.574304@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.593391@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.608956@3] Driver for 1-wire Dallas network protocol.
[    6.619423@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.624615@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.629311@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    6.636900@1] mmcblk0: r/w command failed, status = 0x80000b00
[    6.641805@1] mmc_blk_reset 938 reset error md->reset_done:1 and type:1
[    6.963973@1] ionvideo open
[    6.968756@1] ionvideo_stop_generating!!!!
[    6.972401@1] ionvideo release
[    6.964223@1] amlvideo openamlvideo close[    7.672500@3] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): re-mounted. Opts: (null)
[    7.999337@1] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): re-mounted. Opts: errors=remount-ro
[    8.260599@1] emmc: mmc_rescan_try_freq: trying to init card at 300000 Hz
[    8.299509@1] aml_emmc_hw_reset 1379
[   10.289941@0] netdev_open
[   10.292932@0] Ethernet reset
[   10.295853@0] NET MDA descpter start addr=ee900000
[   10.355809@0] phy_interface = 0
[   10.358852@0] aml_phy_init:  trying to attach to 0:01
[   10.362158@0] am_rtl811f called phy reset

[   10.379579@0] --1--write mac add to:c567a288: 00 1e 06 b0 6a 41 |...jA|
[   10.385790@0] --2--write mac add to:c567a288: 00 1e 06 b0 6a 41 |...jA|
[   10.392481@0] write mac add to:c567a288: 00 1e 06 b0 6a 41 |...jA|
[   10.398706@0] Current DMA mode=0, set mode=621c100
[   10.411811@0] ether leave promiscuous mode
[   10.414752@0] ether leave all muticast mode
[   10.417637@0] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready
[   14.379563@0] [adjust link] -> eth: full-duplex
[   14.382462@0] [adjust link] -> eth: phy_speed <> priv_speed)
[   14.386962@0] [adjust link -> eth: am_adjust_link state change (new_state=true)
[   14.394230@0] libphy: 0:01 - Link is Up - 1000/Full
[   14.399168@0] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready

tobetter wrote:On your C1, does other distro image boot without a problem?

It's been a few months since I last tried, but yeah I was able to boot the official ubuntu image just fine, on the same sd card.

I think the hardware is just fine. I suspect that maybe the sd card driver is somehow incompatible with jessie. It's pretty easy to generate a jessie image with my scripts (on ubuntu 14.10 or 15.04), just clone the repo and run sudo make. You can change the distro from stable (jessie) to wheezy by modifying common.mk It will pull down your latest kernel and uboot, download and extract the toolchains, and you're going to end up with a sdcard.img

Interesting...I would try sometime when I finish my quick work.
By the way, what about if you replace UUID= to /dev/mmcblk0p2?
tobetter

Unread postby TomB » Sat May 16, 2015 2:09 am

tobetter wrote:By the way, what about if you replace UUID= to /dev/mmcblk0p2?

I will try, but unfortunately I won't be able to get to it until Saturday or Sunday.
TomB

Unread postby kbs1 » Sat May 16, 2015 12:33 pm

If you want the most recent weezy image (created yesterday), you can download it here: http://kbs-development.com/odroid-c1-wh ... 742.img.gz

Built using an Ubuntu 14.10 virtual machine. Upgrade to Jessie is quite straightforward as I've read.
kbs1

Unread postby kbs1 » Sat May 16, 2015 1:11 pm

But it doesn't boot! Only blue light is flashing, means u-boot is running, but does not get registered on the network :( I don't have a good enough monitor to see the HDMI output :( Anyone here to help?:) Or, does anybody have the most recent image that actually boots?

Correction: it boots using root=/dev/mmcblk0p2! Thanks tobetter! :)

Edit2: what the hell, still no ssh :(
[kbs1@arch ~]$ ssh root@192.168.0.123
ssh_dispatch_run_fatal: Connection reset by peer
[kbs1@arch ~]$
kbs1

PreviousNext

Return to Other OS