Game Controller (USB) not working properly

Moderators: mdrjr, odroid

Game Controller (USB) not working properly

Unread postby Khan1977 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:27 am

Hi,

I am in desperate need of some assistance. I am having issues with getting my game controller to work.
I have tried everything I can think of. I tried different USB slot, no luck. I have no problem with print, camera, and other USB devices. If I do vibration test on the ps2 controller that works without any problem. I believe I have the most up to date driver. I installed the cd that came with it. It's a Sector 7 USB to the ps2 adaptor. I ran Crap Cleaner and fixed all issues. When I tried to calibrate the ps2/usb adaptor manually it locks up and says that not responding due to the issue with rundll32.exe.

My PC configuration is given below:

Odroid C1+, Intel Core i5-6200U CPU-2.30Ghz 2.40GHz, 8GB Ram, Video Memory 4GB AMD Radeon, 2TB Hard Disk Drive, OS-ubuntu SBC.

Can anyone suggest me? please give me some ideas.

Thanks.
Khan1977

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: C1+

Re: Game Controller (USB) not working properly

Unread postby meveric » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:57 am

Can you try the controller using the following OS: viewtopic.php?f=116&t=7852
Could be it's working there. I should have more game controllers activated in the Kernel than the default Kernel from HardKernel on the Ubuntu image.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1

Unread postby Khan1977 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello Meveric, Thanks for your reply and sharing a great source. I didn't finish it, that thread is too long. I will read that thread on my free time. I have to determine for read that all information.

I will get to you soon after finish it. :)

Thanks again for helping me.
Khan1977

Unread postby meveric » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:36 pm

I don't think you'll need to read the entire thread.
It's more like:
  • Grab the image in the first post
  • Flash it on eMMC or SD card
  • Boot it
  • Try if the controller works
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1

Unread postby Khan1977 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:18 pm

OK, I will try. Thanks for your kind reply and guiding me. Let you know my progress.
Khan1977

Return to General Chat