ODROID C1 needed urgently in South Africa Gauteng Area

Moderators: mdrjr, odroid

ODROID C1 needed urgently in South Africa Gauteng Area

Unread postby JL Teles » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Hi Everyone

I NEED HELP!!!! I am on a strict deadline with my work project and just permanently damaged a odroid c1 suppose to be done by the end of the week with it. Does anyone have a working C1 that our company can buy from you or a spare one that we can replace. Please advise?. There are no local distributors that have stock of the c1 and the shipping from hardkernel is going to take too long. If anyone can help we will truly appreciate it.

Thank you.
JL Teles

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: C1+

Re: ODROID C1 needed urgently in South Africa Gauteng Area

Unread postby bcclsn » Thu May 11, 2017 4:02 pm

JL Teles wrote:Hi Everyone

I NEED HELP!!!! I am on a strict deadline with my work project and just permanently damaged a odroid c1 suppose to be done by the end of the week with it. Does anyone have a working C1 that our company can buy from you or a spare one that we can replace. Please advise?. There are no local distributors that have stock of the c1 and the shipping from hardkernel is going to take too long. If anyone can help we will truly appreciate it.

Thank you.

I have a C1 in great condition.
I have only a problem with the hdmi: the video output if I move the C1 while it is connected to the TV using hdmi cable with hdmi to mini-hdmi adapter, the video output goes down... and I am forced to put it back in the working position.

sorry for my bad description, but I don't know how describe the issue.

however, I am in Italy. if you are interested in my C1, how much would it be worth to you?
bcclsn

languages_spoken: italian
ODROIDs: Odroid C1

Re: ODROID C1 needed urgently in South Africa Gauteng Area

Unread postby mxc4 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Cyber Connect is a Hard Kernel distributor of C1, C2 XU4 etc in South Africa http://cyberconnect.co.za/oDroid-C2
mxc4

languages_spoken: english

Return to General Chat