ipega bt gamepad asks for a code when connecting

Moderators: odroid, mdrjr

ipega bt gamepad asks for a code when connecting

Unread postby Megatron » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:39 am

Its seeing the game pad as a keyboard and asking for a pin code which i have no way of entering.
Megatron

languages_spoken: english
ODROID's: Odroid Xu Lite - Android Dec 2013

Re: ipega bt gamepad asks for a code when connecting

Unread postby robroy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:02 am

Megatron wrote:Its seeing the game pad as a keyboard and asking for a pin code which i have no way of entering.

Which OS?
Rob Roy, Editor-in-Chief of ODROID Magazine (submit an article) | Donate to support new Odroid community images and software
robroy

languages_spoken: English
ODROID's: 14 Odroids (Q2, X, X2 x 2, U2 x 4, U3 x 4, XU-E x 2) running Dream Machine, Quiet Giant, Kali, Particle, Whisper, Code Monkey, Smooth Groove and Pocket Rocket

Unread postby Megatron » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:09 am

Just the default Android that came on the emmc. I just got my odroid 3 days ago and tryng to set it up.
Megatron

languages_spoken: english
ODROID's: Odroid Xu Lite - Android Dec 2013

Unread postby robroy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am

Megatron wrote:Just the default Android that came on the emmc. I just got my odroid 3 days ago and tryng to set it up.

You'll need a bluetooth app that allows bypassing the set code. The bluetooth wiimote also has the same pairing problem, which is addressed by pairing the controller using an app like BluezIME. Keep in mind that not all bluetooth controllers are supported.
Rob Roy, Editor-in-Chief of ODROID Magazine (submit an article) | Donate to support new Odroid community images and software
robroy

languages_spoken: English
ODROID's: 14 Odroids (Q2, X, X2 x 2, U2 x 4, U3 x 4, XU-E x 2) running Dream Machine, Quiet Giant, Kali, Particle, Whisper, Code Monkey, Smooth Groove and Pocket Rocket

Return to Issues