Share here your ideas for new projects
Moderators: odroid, meveric, mdrjr
I have a github, check for "meveric" and you will find it. But no not all packages are up there. Often I don't need to change packages at all just need to use the correct compiler flags and options for compiling.
OpenCPN for example works without any changes, so there's no need to have it in my repo.
- Posts: 6482
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 pm
- languages_spoken: german, english
- ODROIDs: ODROID-X2,ODROID-U2,ODROID-U3,ODROID-XU-Lite, ODROID-XU3, ODROID-XU3-Lite, ODROID-C1, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2
Please report your success with the C2.
I tried it a few months ago, and got it working with hardware acceleration, but you should install the fbturbo driver. Also, be sure to use latest sources from git to get the arm64 fixes.
There are some strange issues with wxwidgets on arm64.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:11 am
- languages_spoken: english
- ODROIDs: c2
I cannot tell you that much if it is working well or not. What Meveric is providing seems to work fine but I don't have (yet?) a boat for extended testing.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:37 am
- languages_spoken: english French
- ODROIDs: C2
Return to The Ideas
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests