This is a Mish-mash of a media_build, pulling in all sorts of tweaks, twerks and personal touches from AML LE devs @Raybuntu, @kszaq, @cvh, @popcornmix, @kwiboo, @codesnake and the AML Video Sync master blaster @peak3d !
@Raybuntu has done a lot of the 32bit ground work under the Hood here (used his Repo). The Kodi Krypton 17 final code has been added. Addons and underlying LibreELEC OS is not quite up to final 8.0 release status just yet.
LibreELEC 8.0 - Krypton final - media build edition - 32bit
- cvh's media_build added with patches from kszaq. Tested with my PS3 Dual DVB-T dib0700 tuner and TvHeadend 4.2
- Amremote is used exclusively for faster IR remote response. There is no Lirc in this release. I will put out another version for Lirc.
- Various Audio reverts are included here, to fix the random clicking, and popping of audio when changing from Passthrough to PCM
I had to reset my Audio offset back to 0ms (from +250ms) to get Audio back into Sync on my HDMI connected TV.
- Busybox patched to add the Hexdump command which fixes the RAM Overclocking script error.
- Popcornmix's CEC settings - button repeat configs added
- Kodi setting additions of - Browsing into Archives - Boost Centre Audio Channel on Downmix
- Cosmetic Kodi info cleanups
- NOTE: Kodi Krypton and TvHeadend is no longer 5.1 AC3 passthrough capable. This is a Kodi design decision.
TV channels zapping from PCM <--> AC3 Audio - changing is quicker as a result.
- Compatible with Raybuntu's 32bit Krypton release
And LibreELEC SSH login password changed to - le
Thordia's (64bit) Add-ons for LibreELEC - Transmission, CouchPotato etc...
NOTE: The above Addons will only be compatible for 64bit C2 LibreELEC Builds. I will do a 64bit only media_build shortly for Addon compatibility.
- this version needs Lirc activated in LibreELEC itself:
Kodi > Programs > Program Addons > LibreELEC Configurator > Services > Enable Lirc (down the bottom)
Confirmed working DVB Tuners:
- DVBSky T330 DVB-T2/T/C USB Stick
- PS3 PlayTV Dual DVB-T USB Tuner
- Geniatech_T230/MyGica T230/August T210v2 DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuner
Problematic DVB Tuners:
- Sundtec Media TV III